Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Credit Card Fraud Detection (MaxMind)

One final question. How can I change the server that is queried in Zen Cart? Maxmind gave me a couple other servers to try and an ip address to help them test as my host said it may be blocked on Maxmind routers. Maxmind cannot do a traceroute so they suggest I try the servers.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by roryg1 View Post
    One final question. How can I change the server that is queried in Zen Cart? Maxmind gave me a couple other servers to try and an ip address to help them test as my host said it may be blocked on Maxmind routers. Maxmind cannot do a traceroute so they suggest I try the servers.
    includes/modules/maxmind/CreditCardFraudDetection.php - Line 70:
    $this->server = array( "minfraud.maxmind.com", "minfraud-us-east.maxmind.com", "minfraud-us-west.maxmind.com");

change to
    $this->server = array( "abc123"); //Replace abc123 with domain or ip to test

Plugin Contributions

Much appreciated. Thank You for all the time.

Plugin Contributions

FYI. None of the www servers including east and west worked however a numeric ip they gave does.

Plugin Contributions

FYI. None of the www servers including east and west worked however a numeric ip they gave does.
    Your server is likely having a dns problem, I would contact the hosting provider and ask them what the problem is...

Plugin Contributions

Hi. Do you know if the Maxmind plugin you updated for 1.5.1 will work on 1.5.5d, the latest version of ZC?

Plugin Contributions

Hi. Do you know if the Maxmind plugin you updated for 1.5.1 will work on 1.5.5d, the latest version of ZC?
    Resurrection from the deep, I switched over to Magento years ago and haven't looked back, good luck!

Plugin Contributions

Good Morning, Since you fixed this last time I figure I would ask you if you know if this Maxmind plug will work on the latest version of ZC 1.5.5d? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoboPhung View Post
    Sorry SES707 hope that you don't mind, but since a few people have been asking about the status of this plugin, I went ahead and updated it to be supported in 1.5.1

It simply needed an additional file to inject the module selection into the menu options.

Here is the link: http://www.robophung.net/zencart/zc_maxmind_1.5.zip

So I was thinking that this mod would work better if instead of having to be directed to a separate order page in the admin, to have the maxmind information integrated into the main order page in the admin. I've modified my own store to integrate the maxmind info directly onto my superorders order page, and I think that it's cleaner and just simpler overall. What are your guys thoughts? If you think that's a good idea, I can rerelease another update that integrates the maxmind info onto the main order details page itself.

Plugin Contributions

I love the mod and have been used it for many years.

Maxmind.com is going to upgrade their system to only accept requests made with TLS V1.2 very soon

Is there anyway for me to modify the current version to meet the upgrade requests?

Can anybody help?
    https://SolutionTestbank.com
    24/7 Homework & Exam Help

Plugin Contributions

You can test your server's ability to use it at https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
    Don't have a copy of the mod handy to see if something else is hard-coded into the mod.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast