Plugin Contributions

Default LOST Product main pages!

I don't know where else to turn.

I was just putting in products...about 10 were in. I'm working on Zen-Cart on Linux machine. (If it matters, I used Fantastico to install at the host's recommendation).

The site is http://www.myhardtofind.com
    http://www.myhardtofind.com/store/

I got to where one of three things got me in trouble.
    1. I tried to use a graphic that obviously was too big AND a gif.
    2. I tried to put up a page that included 3 attribute option lists (color and mens/womens sizes for shirts). At this point I had some trouble with an error on a duplicate option item and I did delete that and I also did something about re-sorting the options or the products.
    3. I was wrestling with the forum (which I had integrated with the store...the page was scrolling off to the right and I couldn't get it fixed until I discovered reducing the logo in the forum...this might have affected the store somehow?

Anyway, I've lost all the connections with the popup images and with the main product pages. I've tried everything I can think of and have no idea where else to turn. I appreciate any help or suggestions.

J-M

Is there any way to get these back? Any suggestions about what I might do or where to look for solutions, short of reinstalling everything from scratch again?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: LOST Product main pages! More

Please, if anyone knows how to resolve this I'd be forever indebted:

The pages show up including and up to the Breadcrumbs line...the rest of the main product page is blank...apparently this section simply isn't called up and I don't know where to define it or recapture it for use. It's missing regardless of the template I use.

In addition to the previous information. Troubleshooting reveals that:

1. there was an error in the host log that indicated I was not granted permission to a section in the admin. The path was:

...includes/javascript/spiffyCal/images/btn_date1.up.gif

I have no idea what this is (I'm guessing FrontPage) which I'm not using but the log said this was missing
    ...also there was a missing _vti_bin/_vti_ant/fp30reg.dll

I have all my information on my products in my admin area. I've deleted all pictures. I've checked all my settings against the original install and to the best of my ability it looks to me like they're all there.

I've checked attributes and options and they appear in order except I noticed that I used a number 1102 to identify an option -- and now see that same number is used as an identifier for Configuration>NewListing> Display Product Image and also in Configuration>Featured Listing>Display Product Image

I've deleted all product images and will start inserting them again soon as I have the page issue resolved.

Can anyone here tell me where I might go to find the appropriate solution to this issue?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: LOST Product main pages!

Upload a fresh copy of your tpl_product_info_display.php
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: LOST Product main pages!

Kim,

Thousands of thanks for your help!!!

J-M