Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Listing to a completely different style

Quote Originally Posted by sopretty View Post
    Oh, sorry, that is in Configuration, Maximum Values.

I'm not sure on this one... would that have to do with turning everything but Configuration, Product Listing, Display Product Image? Display Product Price/Add to Cart for instance?

Not sure what you are asking...

Well, that pop-up is like a product info page in Zen - sort of. You would probably have to add some javascript to your tpl_modules_product_listing.php page that told the browser to open product info pages in a new, smaller window. You would also have to modify the product info pages to not show any of your navigation, header, footer, etc. I imagine it could be done but I have absolutely no idea where you would even start with that... I wouldn't bother, way too much effort for something that really adds no value to the navigation of your site.

The boxed is basically having a little border around each of the items in the main listing.

The call for price image I believe I have removed from listing (though not 100%, which combo of switches did it).

Oh on the product popup I meant something such as when they click on the image to see a larger one that that popup has data displayed in that window.

Plugin Contributions

On your example site, the white border on the images on both the product listing page and the product info pop up pages is actually part of the image so you would add that in Photoshop (or whatever image editing software you use).
    http://www.uniquesettings.com/catalo...es/WB_1027.gif
    http://www.uniquesettings.com/catalo...s/WB_1027D.gif

You could do something similar in Zen's stylesheet but it would surround the whole image. Say you wanted to put a 1px black border around your images in your product listing, you would add this to your stylesheet:

.centerBoxContentsProducts img {border: 1px solid #000;}

so that any images within the centerBoxContentsProduct class will have a black border. To do the same on your Product Info pages:

#productMainImage img {border: 1px solid #000}

I'm still confused as to what you are asking about the pop up... the only pop up I see on your example site is when you click on a thumbnail image, a pop up comes with the image and product description.
    http://www.uniquesettings.com/detail...roduct_id=3399
    If that is what you mean, as I explained before, that would be the equivalent of your Product Info page in Zen...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you.

I do agree with that as well, as it is the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12