Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Nochex stock levels and confirmation email

Hi Tanzanite,

Apologies, I hadn't noticed your message. Do you have the new Nochex mod installed? Currently Zen's built-in Nochex support is quite bare and doesn't support adjusting stock levels etc. The files I have mentioned are included in the new payment module.

Plugin Contributions

The nochex I do have does adjust stock levels, all that doesn't seem to work is the callback from nochex and they're getting a time out page.
    I don't think that is the nochex module I'm using. I thought I read people are having problems getting that module to work?

The nochex files I do have are dated 2004. I don't suppose it would work if I just added the apc handler file from the new mod to the one already installed?

I think I may get my web hosting people to do it for me. I'm not confident with adding a new mod myself. The web host do all that for me if I need them too.

Plugin Contributions

You do need to install the new mod for complete functionality. It may be a good idea to ask your web host if they ar eprepared to do it, otherwise if you are interested please PM me, our company does fixed rate Nochex integrations.

Plugin Contributions

My webhost will do it but there's a problem with the module and it doesn't work properly, they tested it last night. There is another thread on this apparently.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MxG View Post
    Hi Tanzanite,

... Do you have the new Nochex mod installed? ...
    MxG,

The mod your post links to seems similar to the version dated 20th December (in the forum downloads section) that has a file missing.

Line 234 in includes/modules/payment/nochex_apc.php requires a file called 'nochex_apc_admin_notification.php':

PHP Code:
        if ($ipn->RecordCount() > 0) require(DIR_FS_CATALOGDIR_WS_MODULES 'payment/nochex_apc/nochex_apc_admin_notification.php'); 
    which doesn't exist in the mod.

There is a file called 'nochex_admin_notification.php.old' in that directory - renaming that to 'nochex_apc_admin_notification.php' gives an error.

The mod will process a payment to NoChex, but the missing file prevents it from displaying the transaction details on the customer's order page in admin.

The 'new' version announced on 15th January:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49415

hasn't made it to the downloads section yet.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Pixxi View Post
    MxG,

The mod your post links to seems similar to the version dated 20th December (in the forum downloads section) that has a file missing.

Line 234 in includes/modules/payment/nochex_apc.php requires a file called 'nochex_apc_admin_notification.php':

PHP Code:
        if ($ipn->RecordCount() > 0) require(DIR_FS_CATALOGDIR_WS_MODULES 'payment/nochex_apc/nochex_apc_admin_notification.php'); 
    which doesn't exist in the mod.

There is a file called 'nochex_admin_notification.php.old' in that directory - renaming that to 'nochex_apc_admin_notification.php' gives an error.

The mod will process a payment to NoChex, but the missing file prevents it from displaying the transaction details on the customer's order page in admin.

The 'new' version announced on 15th January:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49415

hasn't made it to the downloads section yet.
    Unfortunately Pixxi, I believe that MxG is the developer of the module so the link he has provided 'should' be the correct version but this is also the same version (v1.1) in the downloads section marked 20th Dec.
    I don't really feel as though we are getting anyway with this module at the minute!!

Plugin Contributions

BUMP!

Plugin Contributions

Apologies to anyone affected by the mentioned bugs. I've been really busy over the past week, however I'll be fixing these problems in the next few days. I confess I hadn't noticed the include error, I had error reporting set quite tolerantly on my test machine so it was (and is) working for me. If this is causing the mod to not work for some people, you can safely remove the line that attempts to include nochex_admin_notification.php (this file is present in the PayPal mod but I have not yet made use of it).

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that MxG, I appreciate everyone is busy! I'll try this and report back.

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

OK, I've just been doing some testing on this and everything works fine!! There are a couple of things to note though:

• Line 254 needs commenting out in the file /includes/modules/payment/nochex_apc.php This caused an error when viewing the order in Admin and is not needed.
    • A TEST transaction will NOT callback to your site OR update stock levels. This happens in LIVE transactions ONLY!
    I've finished testing now as I'm happy with it and I'm going to install it on my live site!

Happy Testing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12