Plugin Contributions

help question Add Text to Spcials Price

Greetings, noob zenner...second post....

Sorry if this has been covered already but I cannot find it. When you run speicals, on the product pages, you see:

$43.00(lined through) $25.00
    Save: XX%

I would like to change it to:

Regular Price: $43.00 (lined through)
    Our Price: $25.00
    You Save: xx%

I have found where to add the regular price entry and have it working, but cannot figure out how to add the text to the special price and savings.

Can someone assist?

Thanks,
    Doug

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add Text to Specials Price

OK, I found the 'Save' in english.php and was able to change it to 'You Save:'

Now I only need to find out how to insert a <br> after the cover price and add 'Our Price:'

Can anyone assist, please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add Text to Spcials Price

If I comprehend what you are referring to, this is in the product page layout and this layout is controlled by a file that you override(copy to your template area) named and found at includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add Text to Spcials Price

Thanks, that got me closer, but not quite what I wanted. I added the 'You Save: %' to english.php.

In order to get the effect I was looking for, I made the following change to the functions_prices.php:

if ($display_special_price) {
    $show_normal_price = 'Cover Price: ' . '<span class="normalprice">' . $currencies->display_price($display_normal_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' </span>';
    if ($display_sale_price && $display_sale_price != $display_special_price) {
    $show_special_price = '&nbsp;' . '<span class="productSpecialPriceSale">' . $currencies->display_price($display_special_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
    if ($product_check->fields['product_is_free'] == '1') {
    $show_sale_price = '<br />' . '<span class="productSalePrice">' . PRODUCT_PRICE_SALE . '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($display_sale_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>' . '</span>';
    } else {
    $show_sale_price = '<br />' . '<span class="productSalePrice">' . PRODUCT_PRICE_SALE . $currencies->display_price($display_sale_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
    }
    } else {
    if ($product_check->fields['product_is_free'] == '1') {
    $show_special_price = '<br /><font color=#800000>Our Price: </font>' . '<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($display_special_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>' . '</span>';
    } else {
    $show_special_price = '<br /><font color=#800000>Our Price: </font>' . '<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($display_special_price, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
    }

This may not be the best place to enter this, but it gave me the effect I was looking for. Thanks for the help.