Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Forbidden ERROR Help

I get this error when i try to edit one of my EZ pages can someone tell me why? I never did the other day

You don't have permission to access /shoppe/admin/ezpages.php on this server.

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the reques

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Forbidden ERROR Help

a "404" error generally indicates that the link does not exist.

Check your link information
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

well i tried again since the link is on the site and works on the page it says a 404 but the browser has it as a 403 Forbidden i dont understand why i just did an edit not long ago

Plugin Contributions

ok i tested all my other pages in the EZ pages and they will let me edit this was the only one i cant so the only way to edit i had to delete the page and make a new one once i did this i tried to edit again and it gave the same error why is that and only on this page

Plugin Contributions

Was this problem ever resolved for you?

I'm following the step by step instructions list under
    FAQ:Template Customization and I'm on the
    How do I create a new custom template?

I'm down to the last part where it tells you to go into Admin and I'm receiving this error

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /lilleypadgifts/testshop01/includes/templates/my_template/images/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I try to view the site, it looks odd, I'm guessing because its not pulling in the correct images.
    What have I done now? Did I break it for good this time?

Help ~

Plugin Contributions

I'm down to the last part where it tells you to go into Admin and I'm receiving this error
    When you are getting this error - from the above statement are you thring to get to www.your Domain.com/admin - ???? or
    www.your Domain.com/your_store-shop/admin - ????
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I'm actually in Tools/Template Selection/My Custom Template (like the instructions show) and its when I was clicking on the Preview that it would come up.
    I did write to my hosting service and this is what they said...

Hi,

I have looked into your issue and found that the ".htaccess" file present at "/home/jnothing/public_html/lilleypadgifts/testshop01/includes" path is creating problem.I have renamed that to ".htaccess_1" then try the link that you provided, and that is working now.So,check your ".htaccess" file on the above given path.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

I don't really understand all of that, but I now get a blank page instead of a error.
    What I REALLY wanted, were the green colors that the sample had, how can I place in my created directory (my_template/images) the colors that were seen before? Now I have odd colors, like pink and peach on the left and purple and teal on the right. The greens sorta matched with my logo.

Thanks ~

Plugin Contributions

Preview only fuctions if there is a snaoshot of the template included with the template.

Normally do not try to preview as this is not a live "preview" but only a jpg shot of this template and only if included. Just select update and then refresh your shop view.

Oh!!! and do not forget to reset the sideboxes - admin > tools > layputboxes controller > reset
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I think I already did that. They were all turned off and I clicked reset as it showed in yet ANOTHER group of instructions.
    Now, about getting the clolors back, can I just copy the image file ... the one just outside of my_template folder? or will that bring on a whole new set of problems?
    I really liked the "look" of the sample site with the greens.

Plugin Contributions

What you have most probably done is to create your template based upon the template_default fileset with the color collage meant to assist you in finding these in the stylesheet.

Check your PM's
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast