Plugin Contributions

Default Pay after creating order?

Is there any way to allow a customer to pay for the order after the order has been created (either by the customer themselves or by the Admin using one of the modules that allows you to create/modify orders).

Basically, from time to time, I need to to create special orders for clients whose pricing is completely different. I would like to create the order myself and then allow the customer to go to the website to pay for the order.

If not, is there some external way people have gottern around this issue?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Pay after creating order?

Quote Originally Posted by nabeelj View Post
    Is there any way to allow a customer to pay for the order after the order has been created (either by the customer themselves or by the Admin using one of the modules that allows you to create/modify orders).

Basically, from time to time, I need to to create special orders for clients whose pricing is completely different. I would like to create the order myself and then allow the customer to go to the website to pay for the order.

If not, is there some external way people have gottern around this issue?
    I have had to do this myself and here's what I do. I ask the customer if they prefer to send a check/money order, or if they would like me to send them an invoice for the total from Paypal.

I use Master Password to create the order for them and choose check/money order for the payment method. Once I have received payment I update the status and include the receipt number from the payment in the comments section.

For special pricing, have you tried out using the group discount to fix that? The will still see regular prices in the catalog, but will see the group discount upon checkout.