Hello, and I want to apologize in advance if there is a more appropriate section to post this in, however this seemed most applicable.

I am setting up a store for a custom t-shirt (and clothing) printing company. The goal is to allow customers to select a certain style of garment (which is one product) and select artwork to be printed on the garment (the artwork being a separate product). My goal, so that things are easiest for the customer, is to have the customer select a garment and then have them automatically taken to the section where they can choose a print.

I considered having customers start out with choosing a print, and having all garments set as attributes that they could choose from. However, there are almost 300 different garments to choose from, and they all have their own attributes (size/color), and this would be a very hefty list to choose from.

I could just as easily have the customers start with choosing a garment and then choosing a print from a list of attributes, however this also would be a very hefty list (we will most likely have about 800 prints to choose from.)

Another option (though it's a bit tedious) is to have a gallery where customers can view all available prints, download the print they want, and then upload it with the "upload file" attribute. While this would be easiest on our end to see exactly what the customer wants, it's not easy for the customer.

My main concern is that when customers place their order, everything is organized properly. If customers want to order one shirt with one print on it, and then they want another style of shirt with another style of print, it needs to be clear as to which print they want on which shirt.

Are there any suggestions as to how this should be executed? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.