Plugin Contributions

Default Two weeks and Enjoying

Hi All

Start of the third week and I am thoroughly enjoying using Zen Cart. I have installed it in two sites and a third is coming this weekend.

1. Customisation - a breeze if you know css and html. Learn it if you don't it will make life a lot easier.
    2. Admin - takes a while but don't rush. I have found that as you need to know something, take a look. The admin is actually very intuitive. If you can't find it then head to the forums and search. If you can't find it in the forums then ask the question in the forum. They are a bunch of good folks and no question is to stupid.
    3. Add-Ons - I haven't really needed them. I might take a look at the seo thingy. I am however, interested in creating my own add-on. More later.
    4. Surprise - Ezpages (pronounced E Z pages! Some people think it is easy - can't understand why!!!). Why surprising? Well it sort of pops out at you and suddenly becomes very usuable!

Enjoy ZenCart.

Rich

P.S. Is this a question?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Two weeks and Enjoying

P.S. Is this a question?
    Not really, but we will take comments too.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Zen Cart experience and we'll be looking forward to some coffee.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.