Plugin Contributions

Default RoyalMail - warning variable passed to each() is not an array or object

Ok just been setting up my zen-cart on http://brondegpostoffice.co.uk/ and now a problem comes up. If I enable any overseas Royalmail plugins than you goto my homepage, at first it look fine. But press F5 than you get the error messages below. If you disable all overseas Royalmail modules its fine again. I reported to the author of plugin and looking into it. But reason why putting it here as well cause it does the same thing on both paypal payment modules.

If enable cause the error, disable it stop.

I am going to market now but will leave the problem enable so you can see firsthand. Will tonight put on other site a "fresh install" of zen-cart with just royalmail and paypal plugin at first to see if any problems. (oh to create the error you need at least "ONE ITEM IN YOUR SHOP.") Than if all is fine will add the other plugs'ins one at a time to see maybe it is a "third-plugin" that is causing all this problem. (since something else not mention) near the beginning could never install any of Royal Mail overseas items, but since adding some more third party add-ons that got reduce so any standard parcels cant be added either. Also can't add more than 6 postal methods either now.

On the header part this error message comes up.

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/petsandc/public_html/brondegpostoffice/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 115

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/petsandc/public_html/brondegpostoffice/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:115) in /home/petsandc/public_html/brondegpostoffice/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/petsandc/public_html/brondegpostoffice/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:115) in /home/petsandc/public_html/brondegpostoffice/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

on products description

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUC' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_date_available >=20070121 order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]

looking at the big royalmail forum support on message 211 it seem other person had the same problem but after reporting it went quiet :-(.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: warning variable passed to each() is not an array or object

ok just tried a "fresh" install with nothing expect one product, paypal install and royal mail plug in

got following delivery options installed
    free shipping!
    1st packet
    1st packet record
    2nd packet
    2nd packet record
    special delivery
    store pickup
    couriers

and it works

Put overseas options or one of royal mail standard parcels get error.

Hope that helps.

Mark

Default Re: warning variable passed to each() is not an array or object

This is not a shipping bug, this is a caching bug the constants are collapsing on the server, probably because zencart is set up to use a blob in the database that only has a 65 Kb length from this page:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/...uirements.html

Note: In MySQL 5.0.3 and later, the effective maximum length for a VARCHAR or VARBINARY column is 65,532

I have at least one session on my file cache that is 110Kb

Once confirmed, I'll post this as a separate bug.