Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Admin logon just keeps repeating....

I am not able to logon to my current Zencart admin...

I type in my logon and password and its almost like doing a screen refresh....

Also I just noticed in fantastico....

When I click on zencart under fantastico it says that their is no current installation....

But when I go to my website it shows up....

But I can't add anything to the shopping cart....

Like it is not communicating with the database...

Not sure which way to go.....

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin logon just keeps repeating....

Is this a new install or one that you have had for some time?

Has anything changed on your server? Upgrades of php or something along that line?

Have you made any recent changes to your site?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to help someone out with this...

The zen cart has been up and running successfully for over a year...

Thanks for the response...

I am not sure what version of zencart is being run.. It is not 1.3.7

The owner thinks it is 1.3.1...

They have not done anything to their current database or PHP...

But the host may have..

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Is this a new install or one that you have had for some time?

Has anything changed on your server? Upgrades of php or something along that line?

Have you made any recent changes to your site?

Plugin Contributions

If you edit the file:
    /admin/includes/configure.php

And set the following to false:
    PHP Code:
      define('ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN''true'); 
    Can you now get in?

If so, can you check the Tools ... Server Info ... and post everything from below the menu bar up to and including the large:
    PHP version blah blah
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Its amazing what one letter can do...

Are you telling me to set it to false...

If so I tried that and still no dice..

Here is a copy of the confgure.php

<?php
    //
    /**
    * @package Configuration Settings
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    */

// Define the webserver and path parameters
    // Main webserver: eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers
    // HTTP_SERVER is your Main webserver: eg, http://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTPS_SERVER is your Secure webserver: eg, https://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER is your Main webserver: eg, http://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER is your Secure webserver: eg, https://www.yourdomain.com
    /*
    * URLs for your site will be built via:
    * HTTP_SERVER plus DIR_WS_ADMIN or
    * HTTPS_SERVER plus DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN or
    * HTTP_SERVER plus DIR_WS_CATALOG or
    * HTTPS_SERVER plus DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG
    * ...depending on your system configuration settings
    */
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://www.soaps-and-potions.com');
    define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.soaps-and-potions.com');
    define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'http://www.soaps-and-potions.com');
    define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', 'https://www.soaps-and-potions.com');

// Use secure webserver for catalog module and/or admin areas?
    define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'false');
    define('ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN', 'false');

// NOTE: be sure to leave the trailing '/' at the end of these lines if you make changes!
    // * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
    // these paths are relative to top of your webspace ... (ie: under the public_html or httpdocs folder)
    define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/catalog/admin/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', '/catalog/admin/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_TEMPLATE', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/templates/');
    define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
    define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
    define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
    define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
    define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
    define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
    //the following path is a COMPLETE path to your Zen Cart files. eg: /var/www/vhost/accountname/public_html/store/
    define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/admin/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/templates/');
    define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');
    define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');
    define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

// define our database connection
    define('DB_TYPE', 'mysql');
    define('DB_PREFIX', '');
    define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty
    define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'removed');
    define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', 'removed');
    define('DB_DATABASE', 'soapsan_zencart');
    define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?
    define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'db'

// The next 2 "defines" are for SQL cache support.
    // For SQL_CACHE_METHOD, you can select from: none, database, or file
    // If you choose "file", then you need to set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE to a directory where your apache
    // or webserver user has write privileges (chmod 666 or 777). We recommend using the "cache" folder inside the Zen Cart folder
    // ie: /path/to/your/webspace/public_html/zen/cache -- leave no trailing slash
    define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'file');
    define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/cache');

?>

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    If you edit the file:
    /admin/includes/configure.php

And set the to false:
    PHP Code:
      define('ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN''true'); 
    Can you now get in?

If so, can you check the Tools ... Server Info ... and post everything from below the menu bar up to and including the large:
    PHP version blah blah

Plugin Contributions

Also.. I was focusing on getting logged on to the admin section...

Decided to create my own user logon account to test the shopping cart..

It created a new account and sent me an email

But the user logon does the same as the admin logon...

When I enter my email and password for the logon it seems to work at first..
    and takes me back to the catalog home page as if I didnt even logon.. With no errors...

Site is http://www.soaps-and-potions.com/cat...ain_page=login

Plugin Contributions

Ok.. All of a sudden it seems to be working this morning...

I can logon via admin and as a local user....

Here is the .nfo you asked about...

She is a few versions behind...

Server Information Server Host: server136.chihost.com (69.65.18.110) Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1) Server OS: Linux 2.6.9-42.EL Database: MySQL 5.0.27-standard Server Date: 01/23/2007 10:41:05 Database Date: 01/23/2007 10:41:05 Server Up Time: 10:41:05 up 30 days, 23:23, 2 users, load average: 1.79, 3.93, 5.83
    PHP Version: 5.1.6 (Zend: 2.1.0)
    HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b
    Zen Cart 1.3.0.1

Database Patch Level: 1.3.0.1

v1.3.0.1 [2006-05-28 15:24:08] (Fresh Installation)
    PHP Version 5.1.6

System Linux server136.chihost.com 2.6.9-42.EL #1 Sat Aug 12 09:17:58 CDT 2006 i686 Build Date Dec 18 2006 13:29:18 Configure Command './configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-gettext' '--with-imap=/usr/local/imap-2004g' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--with-pspell' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-zlib' Server API CGI Virtual Directory Support disabled Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/Zend/etc/php.ini PHP API 20041225 PHP Extension 20050922 Zend Extension 220051025 Debug Build no Thread Safety disabled Zend Memory Manager enabled IPv6 Support enabled Registered PHP Streams php, file, http, ftp, compress.zlib, https, ftps Registered Stream Socket Transports tcp, udp, unix, udg, ssl, sslv3, sslv2, tls Registered Stream Filters string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, convert.iconv.*, zlib.*
    This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
    Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies
    with Zend Extension Manager v1.0.10, Copyright (c) 2003-2006, by Zend Technologies
    with Zend Optimizer v3.0.1, Copyright (c) 1998-2006, by Zend Technologies

PHP Credits

Configuration

PHP Core

DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value allow_call_time_pass_referenceOnOn allow_url_fopenOnOn always_populate_raw_post_dataOffOff arg_separator.input&& arg_separator.output&& asp_tagsOffOff auto_append_fileno valueno value auto_globals_jitOnOn auto_prepend_fileno valueno value browscapno valueno value default_charsetno valueno value default_mimetypetext/htmltext/html define_syslog_variablesOffOff disable_classesno valueno value disable_functionsno valueno value display_errorsOnOn display_startup_errorsOffOff doc_rootno valueno value docref_extno valueno value docref_rootno valueno value enable_dlOnOn error_append_stringno valueno value error_logerror_logerror_log error_prepend_stringno valueno value error_reporting20392039 expose_phpOnOn extension_dir././ file_uploadsOnOn highlight.bg#FFFFFF#FFFFFF highlight.comment#FF8000#FF8000 highlight.default#0000BB#0000BB highlight.html#000000#000000 highlight.keyword#007700#007700 highlight.string#DD0000#DD0000 html_errorsOnOn ignore_repeated_errorsOffOff ignore_repeated_sourceOffOff ignore_user_abortOffOff implicit_flushOffOff include_path.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php log_errorsOnOn log_errors_max_len10241024 magic_quotes_gpcOnOn magic_quotes_runtimeOffOff magic_quotes_sybaseOffOff mail.force_extra_parametersno valueno value max_execution_time60400 max_input_time300300 open_basedirno valueno value output_bufferingno valueno value output_handlerno valueno value post_max_size200M200M precision1212 realpath_cache_size16K16K realpath_cache_ttl120120 register_argc_argvOnOn register_globalsOnOn register_long_arraysOnOn report_memleaksOnOn report_zend_debugOnOn safe_modeOffOff safe_mode_exec_dirno valueno value safe_mode_gidOffOff safe_mode_include_dirno valueno value sendmail_fromno valueno value sendmail_path/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i serialize_precision100100 short_open_tagOnOn SMTPlocalhostlocalhost smtp_port2525 sql.safe_modeOffOff track_errorsOffOff unserialize_callback_funcno valueno value upload_max_filesize200M200M upload_tmp_dirno valueno value user_dirno valueno value variables_orderEGPCSEGPCS xmlrpc_error_number00 xmlrpc_errorsOffOff y2k_complianceOnOn zend.ze1_compatibility_modeOffOff
    bcmath

BCMath support enabled
    calendar

Calendar support enabled
    ctype

ctype functions enabled
    curl

CURL support enabled CURL Information libcurl/7.15.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.3
    date

date/time support enabled Timezone Database Version 2006.1 Timezone Database internal Default timezone America/Chicago
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value date.default_latitude31.766731.7667 date.default_longitude35.233335.2333 date.sunrise_zenith90.58333390.583333 date.sunset_zenith90.58333390.583333 date.timezoneno valueno value
    dom

DOM/XML enabled DOM/XML API Version 20031129 libxml Version 2.6.22 HTML Support enabled XPath Support enabled XPointer Support enabled Schema Support enabled RelaxNG Support enabled
    ftp

FTP support enabled
    gd

GD Support enabled GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible) GIF Read Support enabled GIF Create Support enabled JPG Support enabled PNG Support enabled WBMP Support enabled XPM Support enabled XBM Support enabled
    gettext

GetText Support enabled
    hash

hash supportenabled Hashing Enginesmd4 md5 sha1 sha256 sha384 sha512 ripemd128 ripemd160 whirlpool tiger128,3 tiger160,3 tiger192,3 tiger128,4 tiger160,4 tiger192,4 snefru gost adler32 crc32 crc32b haval128,3 haval160,3 haval192,3 haval224,3 haval256,3 haval128,4 haval160,4 haval192,4 haval224,4 haval256,4 haval128,5 haval160,5 haval192,5 haval224,5 haval256,5
    iconv

iconv support enabled iconv implementation glibc iconv library version 2.3.4
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value iconv.input_encodingISO-8859-1ISO-8859-1 iconv.internal_encodingISO-8859-1ISO-8859-1 iconv.output_encodingISO-8859-1ISO-8859-1
    imap

IMAP c-Client Version 2004
    libxml

libXML support active libXML Version 2.6.22 libXML streams enabled
    mcrypt

mcrypt supportenabled Version 2.5.7 Api No 20021217 Supported ciphers cast-128 gost rijndael-128 twofish arcfour cast-256 loki97 rijndael-192 saferplus wake blowfish-compat des rijndael-256 serpent xtea blowfish enigma rc2 tripledes Supported modes cbc cfb ctr ecb ncfb nofb ofb stream
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value mcrypt.algorithms_dirno valueno value mcrypt.modes_dirno valueno value
    mysql

MySQL Supportenabled Active Persistent Links 0 Active Links 1 Client API version 5.0.27 MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE external MYSQL_SOCKET /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock MYSQL_INCLUDE -I/usr/include/mysql MYSQL_LIBS -L/usr/lib -lmysqlclient
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value mysql.allow_persistentOnOn mysql.connect_timeout6060 mysql.default_hostno valueno value mysql.default_passwordno valueno value mysql.default_portno valueno value mysql.default_socketno valueno value mysql.default_userno valueno value mysql.max_linksUnlimitedUnlimited mysql.max_persistentUnlimitedUnlimited mysql.trace_modeOffOff
    mysqli

MysqlI Supportenabled Client API library version 5.0.27 Client API header version 5.0.27 MYSQLI_SOCKET /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value mysqli.default_hostno valueno value mysqli.default_port33063306 mysqli.default_pwno valueno value mysqli.default_socketno valueno value mysqli.default_userno valueno value mysqli.max_linksUnlimitedUnlimited mysqli.reconnectOffOff
    openssl

OpenSSL support enabled OpenSSL Version OpenSSL 0.9.7a Feb 19 2003
    pcre

PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions) Support enabled PCRE Library Version 6.6 06-Feb-2006
    PDO

PDO supportenabled PDO drivers sqlite2
    posix

Revision $Revision: 1.70.2.3 $
    pspell

PSpell Support enabled
    Reflection

Reflectionenabled Version $Id: php_reflection.c,v 1.164.2.33 2006/03/29 14:28:42 tony2001 Exp $
    session

Session Support enabled Registered save handlers files user sqlite Registered serializer handlers php php_binary
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value session.auto_startOffOff session.bug_compat_42OnOn session.bug_compat_warnOnOn session.cache_expire180180 session.cache_limiternocachenocache session.cookie_domainwww.soaps-and-potions.comno value session.cookie_lifetime00 session.cookie_path// session.cookie_secureOffOff session.entropy_fileno valueno value session.entropy_length00 session.gc_divisor100100 session.gc_maxlifetime36001440 session.gc_probability11 session.hash_bits_per_character44 session.hash_function00 session.namezenAdminIDPHPSESSID session.referer_checkno valueno value session.save_handleruserfiles session.save_path/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/cacheno value session.serialize_handlerphpphp session.use_cookiesOnOn session.use_only_cookiesOffOff session.use_trans_sid00
    SimpleXML

Simplexml supportenabled Revision $Revision: 1.151.2.22 $ Schema support enabled
    sockets

Sockets Support enabled
    SPL

SPL supportenabled Interfaces Countable, OuterIterator, RecursiveIterator, SeekableIterator, SplObserver, SplSubject Classes AppendIterator, ArrayIterator, ArrayObject, BadFunctionCallException, BadMethodCallException, CachingIterator, DirectoryIterator, DomainException, EmptyIterator, FilterIterator, InfiniteIterator, InvalidArgumentException, IteratorIterator, LengthException, LimitIterator, LogicException, NoRewindIterator, OutOfBoundsException, OutOfRangeException, OverflowException, ParentIterator, RangeException, RecursiveArrayIterator, RecursiveCachingIterator, RecursiveDirectoryIterator, RecursiveFilterIterator, RecursiveIteratorIterator, RuntimeException, SimpleXMLIterator, SplFileInfo, SplFileObject, SplObjectStorage, SplTempFileObject, UnderflowException, UnexpectedValueException
    SQLite

SQLite supportenabled PECL Module version 2.0-dev $Id: sqlite.c,v 1.166.2.13 2006/04/18 14:30:15 iliaa Exp $ SQLite Library 2.8.17 SQLite Encoding iso8859
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value sqlite.assoc_case00
    standard

Regex Library Bundled library enabled Dynamic Library Support enabled Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value assert.active11 assert.bail00 assert.callbackno valueno value assert.quiet_eval00 assert.warning11 auto_detect_line_endings00 default_socket_timeout6060 safe_mode_allowed_env_varsPHP_PHP_ safe_mode_protected_env_varsLD_LIBRARY_PATHLD_LIBRARY_PATH url_rewriter.tagsa=href,area=href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset=a=href,area =href,frame=src,input=src,form=,fieldset= user_agentno valueno value
    tokenizer

Tokenizer Support enabled
    xml

XML Support active XML Namespace Support active libxml2 Version 2.6.22
    xmlreader

XMLReader enabled
    xmlwriter

XMLWriter enabled
    Zend Optimizer

Optimization Pass 1 enabled Optimization Pass 2 enabled Optimization Pass 3 enabled Optimization Pass 4 enabled Optimization Pass 9 enabled Zend Loader enabled License Path no value
    zlib

ZLib Support enabled Stream Wrapper support compress.zlib:// Stream Filter support zlib.inflate, zlib.deflate Compiled Version 1.2.1.2 Linked Version 1.2.3
    DirectiveLocal ValueMaster Value zlib.output_compressionOffOff zlib.output_compression_level-1-1 zlib.output_handlerno valueno value
    Additional Modules

Module Name
    Environment

VariableValue PATH /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin DOCUMENT_ROOT /home/soapsan/public_html HTTP_ACCEPT text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5 HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING gzip,deflate HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE en-us,en;q=0.5 HTTP_CONNECTION keep-alive HTTP_COOKIE zenid=366e454fec19703415b5d6f11b1c96b8; zenAdminID=85195d994361b95eec07975d186a7f9f; cprelogin=no HTTP_HOST www.soaps-and-potions.com HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE 300 HTTP_REFERER http://www.soaps-and-potions.com/cat...dmin/index.php HTTP_USER_AGENT Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 REMOTE_ADDR 71.124.110.34 REMOTE_PORT 50648 SCRIPT_FILENAME /home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/admin/server_info.php SERVER_ADDR 69.65.18.110 SERVER_ADMIN [email protected] SERVER_NAME www.soaps-and-potions.com SERVER_PORT 80 SERVER_SOFTWARE Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b GATEWAY_INTERFACE CGI/1.1 SERVER_PROTOCOL HTTP/1.1 REQUEST_METHOD GET QUERY_STRING no value REQUEST_URI /catalog/admin/server_info.php SCRIPT_NAME /catalog/admin/server_info.php ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME /catalog/admin/server_info.php ORIG_SCRIPT_FILENAME /home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/admin/server_info.php PATH_INFO no value PATH_TRANSLATED no value
    PHP Variables

VariableValue PHP_SELF /catalog/admin/server_info.php _REQUEST["zenid"]366e454fec19703415b5d6f11b1c96b8 _REQUEST["zenAdminID"]85195d994361b95eec07975d186a7f9f _REQUEST["cprelogin"]no _COOKIE["zenid"]366e454fec19703415b5d6f11b1c96b8 _COOKIE["zenAdminID"]85195d994361b95eec07975d186a7f9f _COOKIE["cprelogin"]no _SERVER["PATH"]/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin _SERVER["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/home/soapsan/public_html _SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT"]text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5 _SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET"]ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 _SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING"]gzip,deflate _SERVER["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"]en-us,en;q=0.5 _SERVER["HTTP_CONNECTION"]keep-alive _SERVER["HTTP_COOKIE"]zenid=366e454fec19703415b5d6f11b1c96b8; zenAdminID=85195d994361b95eec07975d186a7f9f; cprelogin=no _SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]www.soaps-and-potions.com _SERVER["HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE"]300 _SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"]http://www.soaps-and-potions.com/catalog/admin/index.php _SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 _SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]71.124.110.34 _SERVER["REMOTE_PORT"]50648 _SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/admin/server_info.php _SERVER["SERVER_ADDR"]69.65.18.110 _SERVER["SERVER_ADMIN"][email protected] _SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]www.soaps-and-potions.com _SERVER["SERVER_PORT"]80 _SERVER["SERVER_SOFTWARE"]Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b _SERVER["GATEWAY_INTERFACE"]CGI/1.1 _SERVER["SERVER_PROTOCOL"]HTTP/1.1 _SERVER["REQUEST_METHOD"]GET _SERVER["QUERY_STRING"]no value _SERVER["REQUEST_URI"]/catalog/admin/server_info.php _SERVER["SCRIPT_NAME"]/catalog/admin/server_info.php _SERVER["ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME"]/catalog/admin/server_info.php _SERVER["ORIG_SCRIPT_FILENAME"]/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/admin/server_info.php _SERVER["PATH_INFO"]no value _SERVER["PATH_TRANSLATED"]no value _SERVER["PHP_SELF"]/catalog/admin/server_info.php _SERVER["REQUEST_TIME"]1169570464 _SERVER["argv"]Array _SERVER["argc"]0 _ENV["PATH"]/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin _ENV["DOCUMENT_ROOT"]/home/soapsan/public_html _ENV["HTTP_ACCEPT"]text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5 _ENV["HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET"]ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7 _ENV["HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING"]gzip,deflate _ENV["HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE"]en-us,en;q=0.5 _ENV["HTTP_CONNECTION"]keep-alive _ENV["HTTP_COOKIE"]zenid=366e454fec19703415b5d6f11b1c96b8; zenAdminID=85195d994361b95eec07975d186a7f9f; cprelogin=no _ENV["HTTP_HOST"]www.soaps-and-potions.com _ENV["HTTP_KEEP_ALIVE"]300 _ENV["HTTP_REFERER"]http://www.soaps-and-potions.com/catalog/admin/index.php _ENV["HTTP_USER_AGENT"]Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 _ENV["REMOTE_ADDR"]71.124.110.34 _ENV["REMOTE_PORT"]50648 _ENV["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/admin/server_info.php _ENV["SERVER_ADDR"]69.65.18.110 _ENV["SERVER_ADMIN"][email protected] _ENV["SERVER_NAME"]www.soaps-and-potions.com _ENV["SERVER_PORT"]80 _ENV["SERVER_SOFTWARE"]Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7a PHP-CGI/0.1b _ENV["GATEWAY_INTERFACE"]CGI/1.1 _ENV["SERVER_PROTOCOL"]HTTP/1.1 _ENV["REQUEST_METHOD"]GET _ENV["QUERY_STRING"]no value _ENV["REQUEST_URI"]/catalog/admin/server_info.php _ENV["SCRIPT_NAME"]/catalog/admin/server_info.php _ENV["ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME"]/catalog/admin/server_info.php _ENV["ORIG_SCRIPT_FILENAME"]/home/soapsan/public_html/catalog/admin/server_info.php _ENV["PATH_INFO"]no value _ENV["PATH_TRANSLATED"]no value
    PHP License

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the PHP License as published by the PHP Group and included in the distribution in the file: LICENSE
    This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
    If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license, or have any questions about PHP licensing, please contact [email protected].

Plugin Contributions

Another ?....

Not a linux guru but I understand somethings...

I was not the original installer of anything so I don't know how Zencart was originally setup..

In the Cpanel when you go under Fantastico....

And click on ZenCart it says their in no installations....

Could this be because ZenCart was installed without using the Cpanel..

Which I guess isn't a problem...

Dave

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

In the Cpanel when you go under Fantastico....

And click on ZenCart it says their in no installations....

Could this be because ZenCart was installed without using the Cpanel..
    Right - that most likely indicates that the installation was done directly, and not via fantastico ... which is likely a good thing.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbunch View Post
    Ok.. All of a sudden it seems to be working this morning...

I can logon via admin and as a local user....
    So, you're saying there is no longer a problem ?

Most likely the "sudden" "break" and subsequent sudden "fix" suggests that the problem was caused by something the hosting company has been doing with your server.

Either that, or you're accessing from a browser whose cookies and cache have been cleared and thus an unexpected hiccup is cleared.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast