Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Order Missing??

Click the Download link at the top of your screen and click on the Download for Zen Cart and get a clean Zip file of Zen Cart ...

If you cannot find the version you are looking for, click on Files at SourceForge and you will see all versions ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

help question Sitemeter Counter!

[FONT=Arial]Hi,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]The problem with the site was that my tech guy was updating it to the 1.3.7 version but never told me as I though he was on holidays :)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]That fixed the PayPal missing orders problem :)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]How can I add my SITEMETER Code back on the site as he hasn't done that yet?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]What file does it go in and where?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Also, The Copyright logo on the photos is not there....the Watermark.. I replaced the watermark photo and it's still not showing.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]in the Admin>Images...it is set to yes. Why aren't they showing?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Another thing, I noticed from my Sitemeter, that many customers stopped at page 5, they did not know they need to click next for the other pages? It's silly I know, but can I change that so that all the numbers show instead of them having to click next to go to the next 5 pages?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thank you[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

I have been having the same PP issue randomly for the past 2 weeks. I have done nothing to the site, it comes and goes.

I placed 4 orders in a row and 1 got lost as well as 2 from paying customers. 1 on a 137 site and one on an earlier V with an entirely different PP acount

I contacted PP to find out that they are having intermittent issues with their system causing it not to return the needed info to our carts to complete the process.

Your not the only one having this issue.
    My gene pool could use a little chlorine and a lifeguard.
    Inksale.com
    TeamFastEddy.com

Plugin Contributions

I've been having the exact same problem with the PayPal IPN on my 1.3.6 install. We get no errors, the customers account gets created, but the order shows up nowhere.... no notification email, no order in the admin, no order in the MySQL database. However it shows up in our PayPal account.

Based on this thread, I'm beginning to suspect a systemic problem maybe on the paypal side. The order info goes to PayPal, but PayPal is not notifying the cart that the transaction has completed. When a customer uses a credit card however, everything works great.

Right now PayPal is disabled on my cart until I find some concrete answers.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yes, they're having intermittent issues, as you can see on their status page:
    http://www.pdncommunity.com/blog?blog.id=mts_updates

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rlexyd View Post
    Hi,

Someone has just ordered of my website and paid via paypal, I have received the paypal payment notification payment, but I cannot see the order in my admin page and I never received an order confirmation email like I normally do with other payment orders.

Please help ASAP, as I have no idea what that customer purchased!!

I have had a paypal payment before, on that one I received the payment notification payment email but No order confirmation email!!
    But I was able to see what her order in the admin orders page, but not this time...

I have the sitemeter, and that does show a checkout success in her order process?

Please HELP!

rlexyd
    I have just had the exact same problem, almost word for word.
    In the last 40 orders, Only once I didnt get a copy of order conformation, I could cope with that as i could see order in admin. Now today a new customer registered and emails went out with copy to me, then he makes purchase but no conformation emails and order not showing in admin or phpmyadmin.
    I have just logged in as customer and made purchase and everything
    working as it should.
    I am thinking that this may be just one of those blips that happens and nothing can be done but wonder!.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Yes, they're having intermittent issues, as you can see on their status page:
    http://www.pdncommunity.com/blog?blog.id=mts_updates
    I didnt notice the Doc's post, so hoping that this was the one off problem. Thanks Doc.

Plugin Contributions

I had the same problem too. Thanks Dr Byte for the link to the info at Paypal, I was able to send the link to my customer (6 blank orders on the 29th) and shift the blame, phew!

Plugin Contributions

I've just had the missing order problem again on my 1.3.5 version. I need to know if this has definitely been fixed in 1.3.7 (the implication on this thread being that it is still happening). I have so many customisations and mods that an upgrade is a major undertaking and I don't have the time to waste a couple of days doing in all in order to find that the only issue I have with this otherwise excellent software is not fixed.

I have installed the View Stuck Orders module so I know what is missing, but a utility to convert that back to an order would be fab. I recognise that sh*t happens and from what I gather, PP may be the problem here, so an order recovery utility would be really useful.

Alternatively confirming and writing the order before going to Paypal payment would help - adding a intermediate payment status of pending confirmation, which PP would then set to completed, with a manual override facility in case it went legs up.

One other niggle, it would be useful if the Zencart order number was passed through to PP if possible. I always get the notifications coming through as "Item No.1" Not a problem really, but a tad annoying.

FWIW, I think you guys do a great job with this and am grateful for all your efforts :-)

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I have the problem in 1.3.7 using PayPal IPN. I have PayPal Express off.
    Cheryl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast