Hello all,
I am new to the ZEN and had a question.

Let me explain my situation. I have a product which is an Album for download. I have already figured out how to add attributes to make the album downloadable and everything else related to that. The product page is already set up with the song names and check boxes next to them for the customer to select which they preferr. By default they are all selected because I am assuming they customer wants to purchase the full album. What I need to know is how do I make it so when they deselect a song it subtracts it from the price?

The only way I was able to do this was by making the product cost $0.00 and all the songs have an attribute of "+$0.50" so that when they all are selected the album costs $5.00 but when you deselect one or more it makes the price less.

The problem with this is that the price won't show up under the category view and on the product page it just says, "The Item is Starting at:" and there is no price following it. I would like them to see how much the entire album costs without having to add it up or put it in their cart.

Thank you,
Mike