Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Order Editor 1.3.7 Issues

Hi I recently upgraded to 1.3.7 and now the order editor is giving me nothing but issues.
    1. When I try to update a status under edit order I get the following
    Fatal error: Cannot use object of type queryFactoryResult as array in /home2/xxxx/public_html/wholesale_ordering/admin/edit_orders.php on line 185
    I then refresh the page and nothing has changed not even my notes. Can anyone help?

2. When I try to delete a product by adding a 0 in quantity I get the following error
    Fatal error: Cannot use object of type order as array in /home2/xxxx/public_html/wholesale_ordering/admin/edit_orders.php on line 271
    but when I go back a page the product is gone? Can anyone help here?

3. Also when I add an item with attributes it is not showing in my order editor but it does show in invoice and normal edit page. I need to be able to change a size or colour if required can anyone help here?

I hope someone can help with one or all issues I have come across so far.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order Editor 1.3.7 Issues

I think I have a similar issue. When trying to update the status of an order I get:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type queryFactoryResult as array in .../public_html/warehowse/edit_orders.php on line 185

Anyone have any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by erotique View Post
    ...2. When I try to delete a product by adding a 0 in quantity I get the following error
    Fatal error: Cannot use object of type order as array in /home2/xxxx/public_html/wholesale_ordering/admin/edit_orders.php on line 271
    but when I go back a page the product is gone? Can anyone help here?
    I also get this bug ...

Plugin Contributions

I just tried the EDIT ORDERS mod, and i think i found a bug: I can't notify my cusotmers anymore about their orders updates. Got an error:
    "Fatal error: Cannot use object of type queryFactoryResult as array in /home/mydomain/public_html/admin/edit_orders.php on line 185". I can change the status of an order, but I can't check the box "notify user" because I will get that error.

{Later edit}

I think I found something (beginner here!). I have changed this:
    PHP Code:
    $email STORE_NAME "\n" EMAIL_SEPARATOR "\n" EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER ' ' $oID "\n" EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL ' ' zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO'order_id=' $oID'SSL') . "\n" EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED ' ' zen_date_long($check_status['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" $notify_comments sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE$orders_status_array[$status]); 

zen_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT$emailSTORE_OWNERSTORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS); 
    with this:
    PHP Code:
    $email STORE_NAME "\n" EMAIL_SEPARATOR "\n" EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER ' ' $oID "\n" EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL ' ' zen_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO'order_id=' $oID'SSL') . "\n" EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED ' ' zen_date_long($check_status->fields['date_purchased']) . "\n\n" $notify_comments sprintf(EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE$orders_status_array[$status]); 

zen_mail($check_status['customers_name'], $check_status->fields['customers_email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT$emailSTORE_OWNERSTORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS); 
    But now emails get to the destination in the following form:

Code:
         Order Update
         $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML
    Now we have another big "?"... Anybody?...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Florin View Post
    I also get this bug ...
    I think I solve your problem:

LA mine imi dadea eroare la linia 281, dar s-ar putea sa am eu ceva in plus in fisierul ala, asa ca incearca urmatoarele:

In admin/edit_orders.php I have changed this lines:
    PHP Code:
    if ($products_details["qty"] != $order['products_quantity']){

$differenza_quantita = ($products_details["qty"] - $order['products_quantity']);

$db -> Execute("update " TABLE_PRODUCTS " set products_quantity = products_quantity - " $differenza_quantita ", products_ordered = products_ordered + " $differenza_quantita " where products_id = '" . (int)$order['products_id'] . "'");
                        } 
    with this:
    PHP Code:
    if ($products_details->fields["qty"] != $order->fields['products_quantity']){

$differenza_quantita = ($products_details->fields["qty"] - $order->fields['products_quantity']);

$db -> Execute("update " TABLE_PRODUCTS " set products_quantity = products_quantity - " $differenza_quantita ", products_ordered = products_ordered + " $differenza_quantita " where products_id = '" . (int)$order->fields['products_id'] . "'");
                        } 
    Still have that problem with emails, which ain't lookin' as I want...

Plugin Contributions

Un-professional solution for "notify customer" issue when upgrading the orders' status:

In ADMIN pannel, under CUSTOMERS/ORDERS, after the change of order's status, click directly the order line instead of DETAILS or EDIT buttons.
    This trick allows you to use the orders.php properties instead of edit_orders.php ones.

Plugin Contributions

I just update Edit orders to the latest version when i click the update button this is the errors i get

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/user/public_html/catolog/admin/edit_orders.php:4) in /home/user/public_html/catolog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/catolog/folgers/edit_orders.php:4) in /home/user/public_html/catolog/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/catolog/admin/edit_orders.php:4) in /home/user/public_html/catolog/admin /includes/functions/general.php on line 34

Any ideas
    Lextechs.com Powered By ZenCart

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I am trying to utilize the Edit Orders Mod. to add/remove items from customers' orders. When adding item, at Step 2, how can I list items in the dropdown box base on Model No. rather than Product Name?

When removing items, I noticed that those without attributes are correctly re-stocked but for those with attributes, the re-stocking is done at the total rather than the appropriate attribute.

Any advice/patch is greatly appreciated.

lextechs, I had a similar error. You may want to try using this attachment. It seems to be working at my site (please test it at your local copy file). Extract the file into your admin folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lextechs View Post
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/user/public_html/catolog/admin/edit_orders.php:4) in /home/user/public_html/catolog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=87

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

instead I've always 500 error when I try to update order.. why?

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast