Plugin Contributions

red flag Problem Uploading to ISP

4 tries to "export DB from my laptop" to ISP and still no go. I have done this fine 6 times in last months. This is first time when I am getting an error:

Code:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start  on line ]: open(C:/Program  Files/xampp/htdocs/ZenLevel1/cache/sess_a529d3d415df0f74894e59ca73ea558d,  O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/includes/functions/sessions.php108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start  on line ]: Cannot send session  cookie - headers already sent by (output started at  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/includes/functions/sessions.php:108)  in  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/includes/functions/sessions.php108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start  on line ]: Cannot send session  cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/includes/functions/sessions.php:108)  in  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/includes/functions/sessions.php108

on line Warning: Cannot modify header information -  headers already sent by (output started at  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/includes/functions/sessions.php:108)  in  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php36

on line Warning: Cannot modify header information -  headers already sent by (output started at  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/includes/functions/sessions.php:108)  in  /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/admin/includes/functions/general.php34

Warning: Unknown: open(C:/Program  Files/xampp/htdocs/ZenLevel1/cache/sess_a529d3d415df0f74894e59ca73ea558d,  O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line  0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files).  Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct  (C:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/ZenLevel1/cache) in Unknown on line  0
    I cannot get to admin either. Don't understand the warnings regarding my laptop drive C: -- this was the 1st try (ZenLevel1, which was uploaded to ISP fine). I looked in the SQL and it is part of data for table `zenlevel3_configuration`
    If anybody has any suggestion, I would appreciate it. The problem site is at
    http://test.pridepak.com/ZenLevel3/
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem Uploading to ISP

You have your cache folder setup wrong.

In includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php it looks like you have a folder on your pc setup for it which would have been the case if you were using XAMPP offline. Change this to the cache folder on your webserver instead. For a windows server it'll look something like C:/home/applezen/www/zencart/cache
    or for a linux server it would like /home/applezen/public_html/zencart/cache/

Also, CHMOD the cache folder to 777 so that zencart can write to it...

Plugin Contributions

check for white space at the bottom of this folder
    /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php36
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969 View Post
    check for white space at the bottom of this folder
    /var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php36
    no space:
    /**
    * send the content charset "now" so that all content is impacted by it - this is important for non-english sites
    */
    header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=" . CHARSET);

?>
    cache folder is 777

configur.php (in both admin/include and/include):

define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'none');
    define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/var/www/domains/test.pridepak.com/docs/ZenLevel3/cache');

I located the following line in my export sql (Dumping data for table `zenlevel3_configuration`):

(302, 'Session Directory', 'SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY', 'C:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/ZenLevel1/cache', 'If sessions are file based, store them in this directory.', 15, 1, NULL, '2007-02-10 21:12:39', NULL, NULL),

Well I am redoing everything since my level2... good practice, but would be interested in finding out why..

Plugin Contributions

3 additional test zencarts (which were not touched) started to give same/similar problem on my ISP (myhosting.com). The sessions are/were set to database and not file. Last night I was trying to import another test and even though phpMyAdmin said all went well, it never showed up.
    All these tests are in one database, each cart having a prefix. Should this be a problem? Is there a limit on number of tables? Is anyone using myhosting.com?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Well after 2 days of my ivestigation, I noticed that all configure.php files were modified!
    When I asked ISP I got the following reply:

Code:
    The reconfiguring of your ZenCart configure php files was due to our PHP upgrade to version 5.2 recently and that is why we have to modify the configure php files manually at MYSQL for you. If you have a new client installing ZenCart now, he will not be affected as the change has already been made on the installation files. I hope this does help to explain the timestamp problem you have. If this is not, please let me know.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team at [email protected].
    You would think they would let you know that they are altering you files... glad I am only testing