Page 129 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CSS Dropdown menu for your header- With Categories!

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    What if I never had a html_header.php in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common. I always wondered why there was not one there...lol I just put one there. Now I'm trying to find all the errors I have. I don't know where to start looking..lol Maybe you can point me in the right direction. All your help is much appreciated. Thank you
    You don't have one there because you never edited it. And that is how the override system works. If you need to edit a file, you take the original from includes/templates/TEMPLATE_DEFAULT/ and copy it to includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/ so that you only have the files you changed in your template folder, and so that you always have an original in TEMPLATE_DEFAULT.

Plugin Contributions

Hi jettrue All my files are on a override system I just didn't know what I was suppose to use the html_header.php for thats all. I guess I know now.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hi jettrue All my files are on a override system I just didn't know what I was suppose to use the html_header.php for thats all. I guess I know now.
    One big error is that you have this in the source of your site:

<div id="navMain">
    <ul>
    <li><a href="http://www.thegoodshepherdstore.com/"> <li><a href="https://www.thegoodshepherdstore.com/login">
    <li><a href="https://www.thegoodshepherdstore.com/account">
    <li><a href="http://www.thegoodshepherdstore.com/shopping_cart">
    <li><a href="https://www.thegoodshepherdstore.com/checkout_shipping">
    </ul>
    </div>

Since you're not using these links (they would be at the top of the site, in your yellow portion, you need to fully remove that section (navMain) you only removed part of it, and what's left is causing a big chunk of your errors.

That chunk should be found in includes/templates/cherry_zen/common/tpl_header.php

Plugin Contributions

Thanks jettrue I took out that chunk of code and that brought me down to 22 errors. If I cut off the Testimonials Manager box that brings me to 8 errors. I don't know where to look for the other ones. I know this thread is not for this so I so apologize.

Plugin Contributions

Hi jettrue it's me again. I just wanted to give you and update. That fix my IE7 problem by removing that chunk of code. Thank you again. I still have to resolve the other errors but I will.

Plugin Contributions

Hi jettrue it's me again. I just wanted to give you and update. That fix my IE7 problem by removing that chunk of code. Thank you again. I still have to resolve the other errors but I will.
    Looks like you changed the includes/templates/common/tpl_footer.php and tried to remove the HOME link, but did something incorrectly. Pay close attention to your changes in that file.

You can ignore this error:
    Line 43, Column 365: value of attribute "type" cannot be "search"; must be one of "text", "password", "checkbox", "radio", "submit", "reset", "file", "hidden", "image", "button".

Plugin Contributions

Thanks jettrue, you where right again. Yes I did look at another thread about moving the home from the footer. That was the reason for the other 7 errors. I will ask this question over at the cherry zen thread about how to remove the home from the footer. There is still a CSS Validation problem with the drop menu. Any ideas jettrue what would be causing this.
    css/stylesheet_header_menu.css
    2 body Property behavior doesn't exist : url(includes/csshover.htc)
    41 div#dropMenu li Parse Error *width:16.649%;
    42 div#dropMenu li Parse error - Unrecognized }
    81 div#dropMenu ul.level2 Parse Error ;left::0;
    81 div#dropMenu ul.level2 Parse error - Unrecognized ;}

Plugin Contributions

hello:

first, really, really like the css drop down. Much cleaner. I installed and customized the menu for my site. I have one small, REALLY stupid question:

i can't seem to get the level 2 items to accept my hover sate. it should be dark pink text over a light pink background. i've tried very combination i can think of, but nadda.

the site i'm working on is: http://bisousbaby.com/index.php
    I'm designing on Mac, so if you see weird things in IE, I wouldn't mind hearing about it.

oh and adding pages was tedious, but very easy. I did not know someone had that would create define pages. Oh well, live and learn.

thqnk you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by newagekat View Post
    hello:

first, really, really like the css drop down. Much cleaner. I installed and customized the menu for my site. I have one small, REALLY stupid question:

i can't seem to get the level 2 items to accept my hover sate. it should be dark pink text over a light pink background. i've tried very combination i can think of, but nadda.

the site i'm working on is: http://bisousbaby.com/index.php
    I'm designing on Mac, so if you see weird things in IE, I wouldn't mind hearing about it.

oh and adding pages was tedious, but very easy. I did not know someone had that would create define pages. Oh well, live and learn.

thqnk you
    Add the !important as below:

div#dropMenu ul.level2 li a:hover
    {
    color: #D66E7B!important;
    background-color: #F3D5D8;
    }

I'm on a mac too.

I think the easiest way to add pages is with EZ-pages in the admin.

Plugin Contributions

I'd posted this before but had no link to offer, and hence no responses - now hoping someone might help shed some light on it as I have a live link to offer

www.chococielo.com

I've added some menu items to "About Chocolate", but they do not work in firefox (version 2.0.0.17) - despite working fine in IE (version 7.0). The shop and FAQ dropdowns work fine in both.

I'm sure it's something simple I've missed but still can't see it. Hope someone can help...

Thanks,
    Adam.

Code as follows...

Code:
     <li class="submenu"><a ="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_CHOCOLATE); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_ABOUT_CHOCOLATE; ?></a>
                </li>
    			 <ul class="level2">
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SHIPPING_INFO; ?></a></li>
    			</ul>	
    			<li class="submenu"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_ABOUT_US; ?></a>
                </li>	

<li class="submenu"><a ="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_INFORMATION; ?></a>
                  <ul class="level2">
    			    <?php if (DEFINE_SHIPPINGINFO_STATUS <= 1) { ?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SHIPPING_INFO; ?></a></li>
    				<?php } ?>