Plugin Contributions

Default What's This??????

when I empty the shopping cart.. i get the google button.. I do not get it in the shopping cart... and then at the bottom of the page i get this

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare selfurl() (previously declared in /home/poison67/public_html/yourlingerieparty/googlecheckout/gcheckout.php:37) in /home/poison67/public_html/yourlingerieparty/googlecheckout/gcheckout.php on line 36

it appears something is in the wrong place........ thanks for your help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What's This??????

Try the Developer's Tool Kit and search on:
    selfurl

See if that is called twice or used in multiple files which would cause conflict ...

I don't use it myself ... but that is one way to locate an issue ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: What's This??????

thanks ajeh.... i did try that and its only listed once... i think part of the problem is the location of the call ... it is after the "whats new" call so it places the google button between new items specials and so forth.... also there is no "button" in the shopping cart itself. according to the installation instructions i have the code in the right spot... since i have other mods i think it should be somewhere else..... everrything else has been tested and works fine..... On a side note... I dont think the developers tool kit can be preached enough..... it answers about 90% of the posts on here.....