Page 56 of 123 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Checkout Without Account Mod

I have a bizarre problem - On the clients site with no items in cart - click login - default 2 choice menu is displayed.

Add items to cart - login menu displays 3 choice menu correctly, however 'checkout' and 'continue to checkout' link both display default 2 choice option.

I've uploaded and reuploaded the files from a variety of sources, both by dumping them on there and by hand, so it cant be that. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you ladyink, that is a most useful tool!

This is so sweet, COWOA and GC together at last!

Plugin Contributions

I would simply use a message on my index page stating "if you want to buy without creating an account with us, just send us your request by email, and we will reply shorthly, thank you :) "

Plugin Contributions

I tried setting up COWA with FEC and there has been some sort of collision, I don't know which caused it or how to fix this now.

The title tag of my shopping cart now always says Billing Information and the top of the page and all other shopping cart/check out pages now always says "Step 1 of 5 - Billing Information" even when I am not on step 1 of 5 billing information.

Has anyone seen this issue or found a way to solve it or have insight as to the fix here?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hlantern View Post
    I would simply use a message on my index page stating "if you want to buy without creating an account with us, just send us your request by email, and we will reply shorthly, thank you :) "
    I'm hoping this is a joke.

Plugin Contributions

Hey, so far I love the mod.
    However I did find one small problem. On my site I offer both merchandise and virtual products. The way Zen cart is set up is you need to have an account to be able to download what you have purchased. Is their any kind of setting that wont allow you to do express check out if you have virtual prods in your cart?

let me know, and keep on rock'n in the free world

Jarred f.

Plugin Contributions

red flag How do I remove Checkout Without Account Mod?

I need to disable and/or completely remove this mod from the store I'm working on.

I loved this mod, while I had it on the site in question, by the way, and would keep it except the client doesn't want it because after the first time someone checks out without an account, it asks them for the account info the next time they order (seeing as how it creates accounts unbeknownst to the customer).

Have searched this thread high and low and cannot find any discussion on how this is done. Can anyone help?

Much appreciated!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    B. Woods Design - Professional Managed Website Solutions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I remove Checkout Without Account Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by bwoodsdesign View Post
    client doesn't want it because after the first time someone checks out without an account, it asks them for the account info the next time they order (seeing as how it creates accounts unbeknownst to the customer)
    When this mod is installed correctly, it does not ask them for account info after they have COWOA. The only time it would do this is if they are trying to COWOA with an email address that has previously created an account. I have been using COWOA from the beginning and have spent a lot of time placing different combinations of COWOA and non-COWOA test orders. I have placed COWOA order after COWOA order and my cart has never told me that I have already created an account. I have several customers who continually COWOA with no problems.

I'm not sure how to remove the SQL, but if you just get the original /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_login_default.php file and replace with the one you uploaded during COWOA, no one will be able to use COWOA.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I remove Checkout Without Account Mod?

Thank you for that. It's about what I figured but just wanted to make sure!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    B. Woods Design - Professional Managed Website Solutions

Plugin Contributions

Will the Fast and Easy Checkout
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=845

Work with this mod.

I really hope it will, and would love to hear feedback from anyone that has used them together.