Plugin Contributions

red flag cybersource whoops error

Hi Zenners!
    I have installed the cybersource module per deBeaujeu's instructions. I have followed all the steps. I have just done a live transaction (I couldn't do a test transaction because the cybersource merchant account was already in live mode and you can't change it back). I am getting the error message, "Whoops! Your session has expired." after hitting the confirm button.

Now, I have done this twice and both transactions have hit the cybersource merchant account (both bearing Order#1), but the order is not hitting zen cart.

I am using a shared ssl and have uploaded the config files per zen cart instructions.

I have made sure that the cs.php has an active production line (https://orderpage.ic3.com/hop/ProcessOrder.do) and the testing line has been made inactive.

deBeaujeu was kind enough to help me yesterday before the ssl was installed and I was getting a different error message. So, I have installed the ssl and gone over his instructions again and checked everything.

The version of zen I am using is 1.3.0.2.

deBeaujeu or anyone else who can help me solve this mystery will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! Beo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: cybersource whoops error

BTW, my cookie force is set to "false".

I noticed that was an issue with some posts.

Plugin Contributions

It seems that your session miraculously expires while the transaction is being processed by CyberSource. The ZC application implements a Session Management process using authenticated users with cookies enable. This is a ZC requirement, since a customer using a browser with cookies disabled will not be able to login into her account or to complete a purchase transaction. The session store is a dedicated table, named SESSIONS, part of your ZC store MySQL database. If your session had really expired, the ZC application would have issued a message to that effect (and asking you to login) before even attempting to connect to CyberSource.
    So, this mysterious problem may be related to ZC settings, ZC DB table integrity, SSL certificate installation and of course to ZC host OS environment (Linux, Apache, php, etc.). CyberSource sending back harmful information is to me, a rather remote possibility.

Here are a few suggestions:

1. Verify ZC MySQL table integrity
    Visually examine the content of at least the following ZC MySQL tables: sessions, customers and customers_info (tables and meaningful data should exist). You can do this through phpMyAdmin which is normally accessible from your Host Provider cPanel menu. phpMyAdmin is a free product you can install on your ZC store host if not already available.

2. Verify the shared SSL Certificate installation
    Install Comodo Vengine (verification engine) on your desktop and review the IdAuthority Credentials displayed for your ZC store host. Vengine is afree and quickly installed browser add-on you can download from the Comodo Web site. If the displayed Credentials make sense, then your certificate is probably installed properly.
    Most Host Providers do not offer their shared certificate to php users for security reasons. Your situation is rather unusual in that respect.

3. ZC application configure.php files
    Verify the content of both configure.php files to make sure the upload process has ended successfully. Your FTP program may not have explicitly displayed an error message in the case of your file access permission not being temporarily changed from (- r - - r - -r) to a setting allowing you to write on the file. I normally change file access permission through my Host Provider cPanel as I found FileZilla incapable to return to the original setting once the file upload is completed.

4. ZC Admin Payment Module Transaction Mode
    Go to ZC Admin >> Modules >> Payment >> Credit Card cs>> edit.
    Make sure Transaction Mode is set to “Production”.
    Please, do this one first.

deBeaujeu

Plugin Contributions

Thanks deBeaujeu!
    I have tested all the items you mentioned and the only one coming back bad is the ssl issue. I downloaded the Comodo Vengine and it is, in fact, showing a warning on the pages that should be secure. My next step will be to get a dedicated ssl cert and see if that works. I think that is the only difference between your instructions and my client's zen cart/merchant account.

You have been so helpful. The next time you are "down south" I will take you to lunch!

Thanks again and I will let you know what happens!
    Beo

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I had a very similar problem with "Whoops, session expired" after customer login. I also had a problem with Gift Certificate not being confirmed after sending.
    I adjusted from admin>configuration>sessions>check ip address=true (with force cookie=false; recreate session=false) and it solved both problems!
    Fluke?