Hi Zenners,

I'm setting up a shop for ordering custom pet clothing and we need our customers to enter their applicable measurements and info for the garment they're ordering. While some info is absolutely necessary (certain measurements) and some would be helpful but not absolutely necessary, so I would like to indicate the required ones with an * and/or (required) on the right side of the text boxes that are required.

I know how to set text attribute fields to be mandatory, but it would be nice if the customer can see which fields are required the first time around and avoid the big yellow "Please correct the following:" message if possible.

I would rather not put the * or (required) in the attribute names and would prefer it on the right of the text box because some products need certain info that other products don't necessary need and I don't really want to create 2 option names (one with the (required) and on without) for every single attribute as we have a lot.

I image this would be some lines of code in one of the files and would really appreciate any help.

Thanks very much!