Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: shipping and billing address problem at sign up with templatemonster template

OK well i figured i had nothing to loose so I backed up the site and gave the only idea i had a try . I decided to go into the template file of the template I got from TM and replace the files that seemed appropriate with files from the default folder in 1.37 and it worked. I don't really recommend this to anyone and maybe someone will tell me I did something horribly wrong but the site certainly seems functional in every way and I solved this issue : )

Plugin Contributions

Default Fix for Shipping address problem at checkout - Template Monster

This solution worked for me also, so here are detailed instructions:

1. Back up your template monster template folder.

2. Now, copy the file "tpl_modules_checkout_new_address.php" from the "template_default/templates" folder that comes with ZenCart 1.37 into the folder /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE_NAME/templates.

This should solve the problem of being able to change the shipping address at checkout. If you're having the same kind of problem at sign-up or when editing your address book, you can repeat this process for the appropriate files.

IF ANY OF THIS DOESN'T WORK: just copy the original files from the back-up you made before you started the fix.

Cheers,
    Scott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12