Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Group Pricing Per Item Issue

I have installed the mod for Group Pricing Per Item. This is exactly what I was looking for.

All installed well and fine. When I converted an account over to Group A Pricing, the correct pricing appeared on the product info page and the other product listing sites.

However, the price reverted back to the normal retail price on the shopping cart page. And in the shopping cart sidebox.

I have made sure all files are properly uploaded. I can't seem to understand what the problem is.

Has anyone else had this issue and know a fix for it?

I am using the latest version of zen cart.

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Group Pricing Per Item Issue

Anyone have a similar issue?

I previously was using the dual pricing add on when I had v1.2.6 cart.
    When I upgraded, I decided this mod would be better. And I really need to get it working.

I have looked at the code and cannot figure out why it is wiping out the wholesale price when it gets to the shopping cart page or listing the prices in the shopping cart side box.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gdrudy View Post
    Anyone have a similar issue?

I previously was using the dual pricing add on when I had v1.2.6 cart.
    When I upgraded, I decided this mod would be better. And I really need to get it working.

I have looked at the code and cannot figure out why it is wiping out the wholesale price when it gets to the shopping cart page or listing the prices in the shopping cart side box.
    I get the same problem, the unit price in the shopping cart is the new group price but the total in the shopping cart shows retail. However, when I go ahead with the checkout process, everything seems find, the total showing in the payment confirmation page is the right one. It must be a bug somewhere but I can't find it, can anyone provide a bug fix? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lennypeng View Post
    I get the same problem, the unit price in the shopping cart is the new group price but the total in the shopping cart shows retail. However, when I go ahead with the checkout process, everything seems find, the total showing in the payment confirmation page is the right one. It must be a bug somewhere but I can't find it, can anyone provide a bug fix? Thanks

I have a similar problem, except mine shows normal retail price on the product page, then it shows the new price in the shopping cart.

from what ive gathered from your posts, is its literaly the opposite.

Plugin Contributions

I had the same issue too. I looked at the code and think I found the problem. I am no zen cart guru, far from it in fact; However, there appears to be a problem with the scope of the $customers_group variable. This is used in the calculate function of the shopping_cart.php file. Calculate calls reset() and then proceeds to use the $customer_group variable to decide which price should be used in calculating the total. The problem is that the $customers_group variable is local to the reset() function and is blank by the time calculate() starts using it.

To fix this I did the following:
    1. Created a global variable at the of shopping_cart.php ($this->customers_group)
    2. Made sure reset() was actually setting the global variable.
    3. Put a one liner in calculate() to set the local customers_group = $this->customers_group.

Not clean but it works. Not sure if somebody else didn't fix this already, but, figured I would post just the same. Appears to work for me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by codeMonger View Post
    To fix this I did the following:
    1. Created a global variable at the of shopping_cart.php ($this->customers_group)
    2. Made sure reset() was actually setting the global variable.
    3. Put a one liner in calculate() to set the local customers_group = $this->customers_group.
    Really, really bummed to discover this doesn't work correctly. I had the same issues with the displaying the non-discounted prices etc. For those of us that are even further away from being zen gurus could you please elaborate on the specifics of what you did to tweak this. Which "shpping_cart.php" file (in classes?) did you edit and could you please be so kind as to upload an edited version? Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TCarter View Post
    I have a similar problem, except mine shows normal retail price on the product page, then it shows the new price in the shopping cart.

from what ive gathered from your posts, is its literaly the opposite.

Hiya all,

Same prob, tried above fix, but didn't fix it.

Sure must be little bug and someone will find it soon, otherwise excellent little contrib.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

codeMonger's updates to the >shopping_cart.php< file in [includes/classes] worked like a charm when I updated the file manually.

Thank you!!!

Plugin Contributions

I think my problem is a different one from any listed here, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

My discount prices with this mod work fine. However, what isn't working is that for anyone assigned to a group (I just have one group assigned right now - Group A), the Specials I've set are not working properly.

The Specials are not products that are affected by group pricing - they are separate products.

For those customers in Group A, the correct price shows up until they go to check out, at which point the price reverts back to the original price, rather than the sale price.

Any ideas?

~LW

Plugin Contributions

I am using the latest version of the cart V3.8, and installed the laster version of group pricing per item. However, my shop doesn't show the group price even the costomer is belonged to that group. Also, every price show original price no matter on product page, product listing page , checkout, total, etc.

It seem totally not working~ Can anyone else help me tho fix it? as this pricing method is the mod i need the most~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast