Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Group Pricing Per Item Issue

Any plans to update this mod for 1.3.9, we rely on it heavily in our shop and will have to go back to 1.3.8 if this mod is no longer supported?

Plugin Contributions

[FONT=Arial]Hi All,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I found a possible issue/bug, (feature not implemented yet), when using Group Price per Item per product specifically related to when viewing Products and then sorting products by Price column header.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Recently a client has asked me about whether the standard product column display can sort products by price asc/desc based on group prices listed rather than the default retail price for products?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial] From what I could see the price column sorts using the values from the field ‘products_price_sorter’ from the products table, whose value is calculated from the products retail price.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]more info, in detail, and a suggested fix for this issue located here...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175546[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]regards, [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Matthew[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Swagman Solutions[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Hello

I am still using Zen Cart 1.3.8a and trying to install this Group Price Per Item.
    My database is huge and to re-write a database is a really headache.
    Are there any possibility to have this mod working as universal percentage discounts per item?
    I donot want to touch each product price editing

1. I have all the product retail price(around 200000items)
    2. I have setup 4 price groups as stated in this mod
    3. after the install there is no percentage discount as stated in setup of 4 groups
    4. I checked instruction manual and it can read that I can only setup original percentage discount on order totals

I am guessing this mod is slightly fit my needs but not all.

Plugin Contributions

Hello

I did Online group pricing mod and it works fine.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Can you tell me how this module works with items that have attribute pricing? I sell cheese in 8oz, 1lb, and 5lb cuts - these are all attributes and the customer chooses one when adding to the cart.

I can't seem to figure out how to add discount percentages to these items (I'd love to do it on the category level!) for the 2 discount groups I have set up. I'd love it if this mod works; if not, I'll still be on the lookout... Thank you.
    Last edited by solidrock; 5 May 2011 at 12:10 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Can someone who has this working on 1.3.9x please send me a copy of their includes/classes/shopping_cart.php file? I have tried absolutely all the fixes several times and it's just not working. My e-mail is contact AT ideawebservices.com. Thank you!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

I have installed Group Price per item v1.3.3 and zencart 1.3.8a. All group prices works correct at the checkout process until i added some attributes by items recently.

I set discounts per item for each group, (customers->group pricing->discount per item), then I entered the actual dollar for each group at product setup. Example, Product ABC, regular price $100, 'discount group 1' price $90, there are 2 attributes, (option 1 +$5), (option 2, +$10), 'discount group 2' price $80 etc.

I have assigned my own login ID to customer 'discount group 1'. Before, this product has no attributes, so when I check out, I see $90 unit price and completed the order no problem. Now (after I add attributes in Admin), and login again myself as a customer, pick the same item and choose option1, the cart shows $105 instead of $95. This has annoyed me for 2 days

Do you have any idea on how to fix it?

Plugin Contributions

Is there a version that works with 1.3.9h available yet??

Plugin Contributions

I found the solution to my own question (post#117). If we have GPPI installed, when setup product attributes, i have to set "Product Priced by Attributes" to "No" under Admin-> Catalog -> Categories/Products -> Product Editor in Categories

Plugin Contributions

Willing to PAY! for this to work on latest version. Send me message or I'm going to have to use gettafreelance

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast