Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Group Pricing Per Item Issue

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMom View Post
    ZEN cart version: 1.3.7

To answer your question, vivaraquel, the file in the download area has not been updated. I just try it today [June 23, 2007] and I run into this problem. To be honest, I fiddle alot with the installation process, but I think this is the right order:

Install the group pricing patch.

Install the online group pricing patch. [The prices in the shopping cart are really messed up with this]

Then install/copy codeMonger's shopping_cart.php file in the right location (includes/classes)

This is what worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you too.

Thanks!
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I think I'll wait a bit longer b4 I install this. Good luck to everyone.

Plugin Contributions

I think my problem is a different one from any listed here, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

My discount prices with this mod work fine. However, what isn't working is that for anyone assigned to a group (I just have one group assigned right now - Group A), the Specials I've set are not working properly.

The Specials are not products that are affected by group pricing - they are separate products.

For those customers in Group A, the correct price shows up until they go to check out, at which point the price reverts back to the original price, rather than the sale price.

Any ideas?

~LW

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I really like this contrib as I have dealers for only the products we manufacture. The discount showing negative is not a real problem because special pricing is often not applicable to pricing groups and the code is telling the truth.

If the special price is below the group price then a positive discount is shown. Besides specials seem to be ignored at the shopping cart when a per item group price is set and the group customer is logged in. This is perfect.

The problem I have which if fixed would allow me to use the contrib is this:

When there are quantity discounts set the qty prices are ignored and only the per item group price is used for the shopping cart and checkout. It actually shows the qty pricing table on the product listing page and correctly show the new qty prices discounted from the group item price but it doesn't follow through and use these prices.

It would be perfect if this contrib was integrated into the product price manager and had a separate qty table for no group (guests) and each group. That would be a perfect world...

Can anybody help with a fix for this? I am not able to write PHP code myself...
    Cheers all,

Gruntre69

WayCool
    Zen is Way Cool too!

Plugin Contributions

I have found another floor in this contrib, it seems that it causes any member of any pricing group to be disabled from receiving any quatity discounts even if it is not one of the 4 predefined per item groups.

Seems like this contrib needs a fair bit more work. It is a great idea though and would be good if it was finished.
    Cheers all,

Gruntre69

WayCool
    Zen is Way Cool too!

Plugin Contributions

<I have found another floor in this contrib, it seems that it causes any member of any pricing group to be disabled from receiving any quatity discounts even if it is not one of the 4 predefined per item groups.>

I have found this, too (as posted above).

So I just went in to the products and assigned the special price to that Group, so that they would automatically get it. That seems to be working just fine.

Plugin Contributions

can anyone help i have installed group_pricing_per_item_1.2.1a on to a zen 1.3.7 installation
    the problem i have is all discounts are working when the customer reaches the checkout but group d a group c wont display the correct prices when browsing products yet groups a & b work fine

for example if a customer is assigned to group a or b and the default price is 9.99 and group a price is 8.99 then the customer for group a will see 8.99 both on the product listing and in the shopping cart and in the checkout ok all works great so far
    but if i assign the same customer to group c or d they it wont display the correct price on the product listing. to clarify if groups c's price for the 9.99 item is 7.99 they will see 9.99 when viewing the product listing but once in the cart or checkout it shows the correct amount of 7.99

are you all totally confused now??? i know i am!! lol
    anyone got any idea's????

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by perelandra View Post
    thank you codeMonger! No luck needed, that did the trick... very kind of you to upload that!... only now come to find out GPPI doesn't play at all nice with "special pricing" or "salemaker". Really wacked... e.g. displays:

$196.60 $233.46
    Save: -19% off

where $196.60 is the group price (strike through in zen cart) and $233.46 (in red) is the "special" price. Calculates a minus percentage! The right price shows up correctly in the shopping cart but this looks really wacky on the products display. It looks like the code in shopping_cart.php is supposed to turn off the special_price when group_price (// exclude group price) is active, but doesn't look like it's working, or I'm not reading it correctly.
    Has anyone been able to get this working? I tried the suggestions made in the thread, but I still get the negative % off as described above.

Plugin Contributions

well i still cant understand why the first 2 groups work fine but second 2 groups wont display the correct price
    spent hours on the forum and looking at code and none of it has helped

please can anyone shed some light on my above post pretty please ill even throw in a cherry lol

Plugin Contributions

The problem with the second two groups C & D is due to a problem on line 137 & 139 the field is referenced as zen_ this needs to be removed as in Group A & B. I also spent hours looking for a solution and just noticed this by chance.

Plugin Contributions

Line 137 and 139 of which file?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast