Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Easy Populate with 1.3.7

First Question is does it work.

I have manually insert all the files into there respective places and no work.

I have uploaded them to my server and they don't work.

I get the following refernce message in phpadmin ------

Easy Populate Configuration Missing. Please install your configuration by clicking here.

Ok so following instruction I clicked there and received this -------

1264 Out of range value adjusted for column 'configuration_group_id' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Easy Populate', 'Config options for Easy Populate', '1', '1')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Can Someone inform me on this little error.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate with 1.3.7

Are you using Easy Populate v1.2.5.4?

It works.

I recall theres some special instructions on the sql in the install readme.

May want to check that or the thread below.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34970

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the late post actually forgot that I even posted it. It took me about 2 hrs running thru the code to find out that sql.sql did not load properly into the sql database. But have it now.

Do have another question tho. I have aprrox. 30k items that I need to put on but having to break into 1000 part text files, anyway around that.

Or is there another code that allows CSV or Excel files.

Thanks for the respond Pablosan

I've been having the same problem as sellfourless. I've read (and re-read) the install and read-me files. Done everything that it says (to the best of my knowledge - I'm a newbie) but I still get the exact same problem ie:

Easy Populate Configuration Missing. Please install your configuration by clicking here

AND WHEN I CLICK:

in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Easy Populate', 'Config options for Easy Populate', '1', '1')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I've changed the permissions to allow all groups full access to the temp folder and I've tryed to run the SQL file as it suggests in the readme file but I still get the 1264 message

What am i doing wrong!!!

You mention later on that you managed to fix the problem with sql.sql - pardon my ignorance but what is that and how can I do it?!?

thanks in advance - these forums and the whole idea of it all is great by the way and slap on the back to everyone involved.

By the way I should mention that I've searched through topics - esp the esay pop support one - but i can't seem to find any other references to this problem.

I understand this means i'm extremely unlucky... or dumb...

Plugin Contributions

barricades,

Are you completing the install and loading the sql file into your DB?

It is named "install_sql"
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

thanks for replying

what i do is:

copy all the files into the folder where I have zencart as per instructions (i haven't re-named any files or folders)

I then go to the admin and do the ?langer=install thing and that seems to go ok. I get the install successful message etc...

However, i also get a messge at the top of the screen saying "Easy Populate Configuration Missing. Please install your configuration by clicking here"

when i click on that i get the error message:

in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration_group VALUES ('', 'Easy Populate', 'Config options for Easy Populate', '1', '1')]

I've tryed going to admin/tools/installSQLpatches and I've uploaded the install_sql but I get the 1264 error message again (as above)

I've also tryed opening the install_sql file in notepad and copying and pasting the SQL into the sql query executor but the same happens.

Its really doing my head in!!!!

cheers
    dave

Hi there,

I'm still having the same problems. I've been trying for a few days to fix them but still making no headway. I've discovered tho that there might be a problem with MySQL 5+ and took the advice in a post i found to comment out the line which sets the SQL mode to strict in the my.ini file however this made no difference at all.

As I said I'm new to this and I'm probably missing something simple but i've tried for days to get this working and still can't.

If anyone can help me I'd be really grateful
    I'm using XP, Apache2.2, MySQL Server 5.0, php5, Zencartv1.3.7 and EP_v1[1].2.5.4

The only other thing I've done other than what it says in the install text is to rename the temp folder to EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_TEMP_DIR because it said that the folder was missing during one of the installs and that thats where my condiguration said that the uploads folder should be.

Please help!
    thanks

Hello anyone...

I sorry for keeping on posting about this but after having given up trying to get easy populate to work I've now come back to it hoping that i'd pick up on something I'd missed last time but I'm still having the same problem as above.

I'm following the install instructions but it still aint workin.

any help or suggestions would be greatfully appreciated.

thanks

HELP! please someone help me... The thought of having to enter all my products by hand is daunting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast