Plugin Contributions

Default migrating from Osc to zencart

I'm working on switching over from osc. Having a problem with the customer tables - I can get it into the zen database and everything looks good their, and shows up in the amin.... but when i click on the customer to view/edit their information nothing comes up and throws me an error - don't have it right in front of me, but it's a generic regarding a class call or something like that <-- working at it from the other computer.
    Not sure what I'm missing, or should be doing different - I'm not looking forward to trying to do it with the php script.

thanks for the help in advance......

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: migrating from Osc to zencart

"Doctor it hurts ... make it stop ..."

"What hurts?"

"Guess!"

We really need a tad bit more information before we can solve the mystery here ... when you get a chance, could you give us a more detailed description of the error?

More than likely it is a structure difference between the tables ...

But without additional information this is very hard to diagnose ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: migrating from Osc to zencart

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/ruckusfe/public_html/oasis/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/ruckusfe/public_html/oasis/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

Above is the error. The file I'm accessing is: http://ruckusfence.ca/oasis/admin/cu...34&action=edit

I've tried it with some mods, and also on a clean install... both ways give me the same error.