Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Short Description for Categories... have a description above & below product list

I've uploaded the update. To be honest, it is not tested, as I don't use FCKeditor and have removed it from my admin. But if someone can let me know how it works, that would be great!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Short Description for Categories... have a description above & below product list

OK, I will try it in the next few days. I will post the result.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

application error Re: Short Description for Categories... have a description above & below product list

Hi there,

ZC Ver. 1.3.7.1

I love this mod but I'm having a problem I am sure is probably on my part.

The mod works well for me except when I go to save my category. Once I hit save I get the following heart attack pop up on the screen.

Warning: main(includes/reset_seo_cache.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 18

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/reset_seo_cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/categories.php:18) in /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

It does save the changes I make to the database, but I have not been able to place my finger on why I'm getting this.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

application error Re: Short Description for Categories... have a description above & below product list

Quote Originally Posted by cjcrafts View Post
    Hi there,

ZC Ver. 1.3.7.1

I love this mod but I'm having a problem I am sure is probably on my part.

The mod works well for me except when I go to save my category. Once I hit save I get the following heart attack pop up on the screen.

Warning: main(includes/reset_seo_cache.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 18

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/reset_seo_cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 18

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/categories.php:18) in /home/cjcrafts/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

It does save the changes I make to the database, but I have not been able to place my finger on why I'm getting this.

Any input would be greatly appreciated
    Ok I noticed that the reset_seo_cache.php file is used for the Ultimate SEO URLs v2.100 mod. I do not have this mod installed (at this time anyway).

Why is it being called?
    And how should I disable it?

Thanks in Advance

Quote Originally Posted by cjcrafts View Post
    Ok I noticed that the reset_seo_cache.php file is used for the Ultimate SEO URLs v2.100 mod. I do not have this mod installed (at this time anyway).

Why is it being called?
    And how should I disable it?

Thanks in Advance
    Ok, I just commented out line 18 in categories.php and everything seems to be fine for now. Figured I would let you all know the update.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I finally installed the update. Congrats, it works like a charm with Fckeditor!

Thank you very much! Great job.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated this mod, and removed the reference to the SEO URLS mod!

Plugin Contributions

Link in downloads section, as an example of this mod
    i.e.
    http://www.zencart137.jadetrue.com/testing-c-1.html
    does not work for me.. do you have correct url/another
    please?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    Link in downloads section, as an example of this mod
    i.e.
    http://www.zencart137.jadetrue.com/testing-c-1.html
    does not work for me.. do you have correct url/another
    please?
    Yeah, just go to any category on the site to see it. :-)

http://www.zencart137.jadetrue.com/

Sorry about that!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about that!
    No probs.. thanks for prompt response/new link

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast