Plugin Contributions

Default Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart - broke my entire site

Does anyone have recent experience with the installation steps for Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart? It seems there are some steps that are not very clearly described.

For instance, as with all mod installs, we change the YOUR_TEMPLATE folder, wherever it appears, to our own custom template name, and then upload the directories and files. The FEC install instructions only mention one directory (within includes/languages) that needs renamed, but not only do they have it named 'classic' rather than YOUR_TEMPLATE, but there is another 'classic' directory in includes/modules that is not mentioned at all. Anything else they are not mentioning?

Also, a CSS java handler needs to be installed before Fast and Easy Checkout. I have done so, using typical mod install methods, renaming directories, etc., but then I noticed this web page (http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...t_loader/usage) that adds one more tiny step. Any more 'tiny' steps for the CSS handler that we are not made aware of? The actual Install instructions for CSS loader (http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...r/installation) don't even mention the tiny step on the Usage webpage; I merely stumbled across that.

Any other instructions that I have failed to stumble across in order to make Fast and Easy Checkout work correctly when I am ready to launch it? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

wow, talk about garbage, this mod broke my entire site .. blank screen on home page.

I reinstalled entire site from backup, but talk about a piece of trash. Incomplete, inadequate install instructions, and then something somewhere that gets overwritten and destroys entire site.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart - broke my entire site

Funny you should say that! Installed this useless add on this morning, same thing, broke my entire site! How can we request Zen Cart to remove this add on until this is fixed, so other people don't have to go through what we did?