Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EXTRA CC ORDER info = $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    If you change to classic template, does the issue still occur? I really doubt its template related, but you never know.

Have you checked the settings under Configuration, Email Options in your admin, as compared to sites that you've done that do not have this issue?

And last but not least (I'm sure you've done this) but a search in the forum for $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML yields some results.
    So as not to cause any more problems, I wanted to confirm something first: If I go to admin/tools/Template Selection and switch to the classic template for testing purposes, I can then just switch back to Apple Zen without any ramifications, correct?

Thanks - Tim

Plugin Contributions

Question: In the "How does the HTML email template system work?" document there is a TEMPLATE SYSTEM KEYWORDS MATRIX list that associates key words that are replaced with active HTML by the various modules with their active HTML counterpart. What I don't see on that list is [EXTRA CC ORDER info] and it's association. Why is that?

Plugin Contributions

I have a partial resolution: A modified version of header_php.php in includes/modules/pages/checkout_process was stopping the Order Confirmation from generating properly.

I've yet to locate the culprit behind the [EXTRA CC ORDER info] - $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML issue but more than likely it is module-related as well. I'm having a more difficult time tracking it down as the $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML keyword is more generic.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MeltDown View Post
    Question: In the "How does the HTML email template system work?" document there is a TEMPLATE SYSTEM KEYWORDS MATRIX list that associates key words that are replaced with active HTML by the various modules with their active HTML counterpart. What I don't see on that list is [EXTRA CC ORDER info] and it's association. Why is that?
    Have you customized the cc.php payment module in some way ?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Have you customized the cc.php payment module in some way ?

YES!!!! Great call, Doc!

It doesn't seem that I did alter that page because a copy of it would then normally be in a test file. However because I have absolute faith in your hunches, I re-uploaded that file and the problem has been resolved.

Thank you very much doc, Jade and Tony for your help - This one really had me concerned - Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12