Plugin Contributions

Default Error Message when bringing up URL

Hello all and thank everyone for all your assistance, it is very much appreciated!

Finally (with the assistance of you guys) have the site up and have been adding product with no problems until today when you bring up the url in IE 7 - I get this message -

"1062 Duplicate entry 'zc_38a1b20e0eaa2551faaaca5f04b77315' for key 1
    in:
    [db_cache table]"

If you hit the refresh button the site comes up, but I don't understand this error message.

it just started doing this today and figure I must have duplicated something somewhere, but for the life of me can't find it.

It isn't real pretty yet, but for my first time at any of this, it is coming along - www.reflectionsofyou.com

Thanks in advance for any assistance. M

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error Message when bringing up URL

I just browsed your site and it didn't happen to me. Could you tell me what pages you browsed and what links you clicked, so I could reproduce the error?

I would "guess" that you have a hard coded zenid somewhere... But again, I didn't see one yet...

Plugin Contributions

Hi and thanks for trying - I have the url in my toolbar and it is when I initially click on it that this happens, but when I hit refresh it takes me right to the site. So, haven't clicked on anything and have not found it to happen when I click other places.

Could it be something on my computer? Have been having a few problems with it lately, have scanned, disk cleanup and defragged and it started happening after I did these things.

Thanks again, M

Plugin Contributions

Now we are getting to it.... You have probably bookmarked your site with the zenid in place. Just edit your bookmark and delete everything from &zenid=xxxyyy

That should be it.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

"1062 Duplicate entry 'zc_38a1b20e0eaa2551faaaca5f04b77315' for key 1
    in:
    [db_cache table]"
    A small intermittent bug causing this error message is fixed in v1.3.8, which is not yet ready for release.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks everyone for helping with this, it has been driving me crazy - and I don't have far to go. At my age this is a lot of learning, but it has been fun.

This is a great cart and I'm sure if I ever figure it out will enjoy it even more.

Thanks again for the assistance. M

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.