Plugin Contributions

Default Change product listing layout?

While listing products, I want to always display Name first, then image, then price. I managed to set this easily in the admin panel(Configuration-> new listing/all listing/featured listing), and it worked well. However, I can't find a place to set this for the "special" and "also purchased" listing.

Any help/suggestion is appreciated.
    Regards.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Change product listing layout?

Hi there,

How did you make your product listing to be in a column and the images inside a box?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Hi there,

How did you make your product listing to be in a column and the images inside a box?

Thank you
    You can view my page source code and css files to see.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

there is no reordering applied to specials by default, but I'm working on it

Ah HA! I knew that wall would give way if I hit it long enough
    (lets just say the Jeopardy stopped a loooong time ago)

check out includes/modules/specials_index.php (you can use overrides, I would)

Code:
        'text' => (($specials_index->fields['products_image'] == '' and PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE_STATUS == 0) ? '' : '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($specials_index->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . (int)$specials_index->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $specials_index->fields['products_image'], $specials_index->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br />') . '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($specials_index->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $specials_index->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $specials_index->fields['products_name'] . '</a><br />' . $products_price);
    and change it to

Code:
    'text' =>  '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($specials_index->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $specials_index->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $specials_index->fields['products_name'] . '</a><br />' .(($specials_index->fields['products_image'] == '' and PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE_STATUS == 0) ? '' : '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($specials_index->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . (int)$specials_index->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $specials_index->fields['products_image'], $specials_index->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br />') . $products_price);
    Um, I'll get back to you on the also purchased
    Last edited by TMC_Sherpa; 14 Apr 2007 at 09:35 PM. Reason: forgot the /includes on the path
    Lazy and willing to work very hard to stay that way

Plugin Contributions

Cool, I'm off to edit the file now. please get back to me once you figure out the "also purchase" as well.

Plugin Contributions

well, I should have checked before posting, its more of less the same thing

includes/modules/also_purchased_products.php

Code:
     'text' => (($also_purchased_products->fields['products_image'] == '' and PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE_STATUS == 0) ? '' : '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_image'], $also_purchased_products->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br />') . '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_name'] . '</a>');
    to

Code:
     'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']) . '">' . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_name'] . (($also_purchased_products->fields['products_image'] == '' and PRODUCTS_IMAGE_NO_IMAGE_STATUS == 0) ? '' : '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $also_purchased_products->fields['products_image'], $also_purchased_products->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br />') .  '</a>');
    Lazy and willing to work very hard to stay that way