I am trying to get this Zen Cart installed. I consider myself to be pretty tech savvy, but this is my first time venturing into the in the world of server hosting, I am going to admit that I am in somewhat unfamiliar territory. Lets start at the beginning...

I downloaded the latest Zen Cart and proceeded to follow the instructions located here. I FTPed it to my server as per the instructions and followed them to the letter (4 times already) and found everything to be quite simple. Then came the time to finally launch the installation. So I type the web address to initialize the installer and I get this page.

I cannot get beyond that page. I have been at this all day, 10 hours now of forum searching, googling, test, retesting, reretesting, and back to testing.

I have uploaded all the file formats in their proper server formats. ASCII for php, texts, sql, html and binary for the rest. As far as I know everything is in its proper directory but if you'd like, I can supply screenshots of any requested info to help solve this issue. By all rights, it should work.

It's getting to the point where I am second guessing myself on the instructions and am having a hard time understanding them at all, if that makes sense. I need a fresh mind to give me a hand here. Normally I'd pound away at this and solve it, but now I am completely at the end of all of my ropes.

I use LFChosting.

www.null-clothing.com/nullstore