Plugin Contributions

Default Can I turn off customer notification for when orders are delivered?

I've noticed that when I edit the Admin details of an order to mark it as "delivered", a table summary appears that says, [green checkmark] for "Customer Notified" when the order was "Pending" (I assume that's the order confirmation email that the customer received right after placing his order), then there's a [red X] indicating that the customer was NOT notified while the order was in the "Processing" stage, and then there's another [green checkmark] for "Customer Notified" beside the status "Delivered".

Does this mean that when I mark the order as delivered in Admin, the customer receives another automatic confirmation email? HOW CAN I TURN THAT OFF??? I send this kind of email manually because it involves information specific to each order. Any advice would be appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I turn off customer notification for when orders are delivered?

Quote Originally Posted by Heather88 View Post
    I've noticed that when I edit the Admin details of an order to mark it as "delivered", a table summary appears that says, [green checkmark] for "Customer Notified" when the order was "Pending" (I assume that's the order confirmation email that the customer received right after placing his order), then there's a [red X] indicating that the customer was NOT notified while the order was in the "Processing" stage, and then there's another [green checkmark] for "Customer Notified" beside the status "Delivered".

Does this mean that when I mark the order as delivered in Admin, the customer receives another automatic confirmation email? HOW CAN I TURN THAT OFF??? I send this kind of email manually because it involves information specific to each order. Any advice would be appreciated!
    Should be a check-box right under that that says "Notify Customer" or something like that. Uncheck it before you press the update button, and it won't send out another email.
    -James Starting from scratch!
    Started out w/ZenCart 1.3.7 (No upgrades)
    http://www.nomadicmoto.com/
    Review my site here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63630

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I turn off customer notification for when orders are delivered?

You're right, there is... I completely missed that! Thank you!!