Plugin Contributions

Default Group pricing (per item) showing incorrect amount on cart subtotal

I need to have 4 discount levels from the "retail" price (i.e group discount). However this only applies to one product category. All other categories have a single price.

As I understand Zencart cannot support this. I have therefore installed the Group Pricing (per item) mod. This allows prices to be determined individually for each product.

The correct price is displayed on the site when the user logs in. When the item is added to the cart the correct price is displayed, however the cart sub total shows the undiscounted retail price? Is this normal? Is there a way to change this as it appear that the customer will be charged the full price.

It is possible to display the amount of discount recieved on the invoice? (i.e on this order you have received £ xxx discount)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Group pricing (per item) showing incorrect amount on cart subtotal

I'm having the same issue. I installed the "Group Pricing (per Item)" and it is not showing the proper price in the cart sidebar or the subtotal. Once you get to checkout step 2 the price is correct, but I would like to see the correct price all the way through the process if possible. Has anyone successfully set up "Group Pricing (per Item)" in 1.3.7 and had the prices show correct?

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Group pricing (per item) showing incorrect amount on cart subtotal

Same issue as mccord42. The sub-total price appears to be the Products Price (default) multiplied by the quantity. Any help is appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kgmmusic View Post
    Same issue as mccord42. The sub-total price appears to be the Products Price (default) multiplied by the quantity. Any help is appreciated!
    Solved this issue with some help from another thread:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=group+pricing

A manual edit to [includes/classes/shopping_cart.php] using the instructions found in the aforementioned thread did the trick.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Plugin Contributions

Just wondering if everyone has the price on the Main Product Page reflecting the discount when they're logged in.

I did the fix to get the Shopping Cart / SubTotals, but my Product Info Page still has the old price.

Any advice?

Thanks...

Plugin Contributions

I know this is an older thread, but I'm having the same problem as everyone else in this thread.

I tried modifying the shopping_cart.php as recommended by codeMonger, and but I'm still having the same issue.

The subtotal corresponds with the base price, not the Group Pricing (per item) price.