Page 196 of 223 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2221
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MultiSite Module Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    finally - there was a space after the ending tag in the config file. It only gave a problem when trying to log in which I think is weird but the problem is now solved!!
    I remember using this bit of php - found_extra_space.php from Andrew Berezin - to find extra spaces some time ago. Although it's after the fact I found it useful to debug a problem I was having.

found_extra_space.pdf - it'll need renaming from .pdf to .php to work

Plugin Contributions

a handy piece of scripting! Thanks!
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Where can I find the patch to use Multi site module for Zen cart 1.5.4
    http://www.raunharman.com
    http://www.raunharman.net
    Website Development, E-Book Solutions & Handicraft Exports

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by raunharman View Post
    Where can I find the patch to use Multi site module for Zen cart 1.5.4
    There is no version specific for zc 1.5.4, but you can use the latest available. Although I have not tested it on 1.5.4, I believe it works fine.

Plugin Contributions

zc1.5.1
    multisite v1.1

Hi design75 ,

do you know how to create multiple xml site maps for each url site hosted using the multisite module?
    currently I have one xml site map pointing to only the main site. How do I create or where do I put the site maps for the other url's?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by twi; 20 May 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Plugin Contributions

In the config file for the second site, add;

PHP Code:
    define('SITEMAPXML_SITEMAPINDEX''sitemap_store2');
    define('SITEMAPXML_DIR_WS''sitemap_store2'); 
    this will tell the module to create a new file, sitemap_store2.xml and use folder sitemap_store2 (create this manually through ftp).
    Next create a new file in the root of your site called robots.php and add the next lines
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    header
    ('Content-Type:text/plain');

echo 
    'Sitemap: http://' $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . '/' SITEMAPXML_SITEMAPINDEX '.xml' "\r\n";

echo 
    'User-agent: *' "\r\n";
    echo 
    'Disallow: /cgi-bin/' "\r\n";
    and may be other lines from your robots.txt file.

Next create if there is no .htacces file in your root or else edit.
    search for RewriteEngine On . If it is not there add it.
    after thet add : RewriteRule ^robots\.txt$ /robots.php [NC,L]

Next remove robots.txt from the root of the site. Now you have a dynamically created robots.txt that can adapt to any circumstance you want.

Plugin Contributions

I have successfully installed MultiSite with Zen-Cart 1.5.1 and have all my stores working and customized successfully since the beginning of the year. Most of our orders up until now have not used the packing or invoice from Zen-cart as we processed the orders through another site and used their packing slip. Well now I need to get the invoice and packing slips to work and by that I mean different addresses and logos on each store's packing slips and invoices. I have tried searching the support thread for information on how to do this, and I have not yet located how to do this customizations except for vague references like "I figured out how to do that" but with out any specifics.

Since this seems like something most stores would have to do, Is there a link to where this is documented how to do this, or is there a code example that I just haven't found yet?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't seem to find it and I'm coming up against a deadline...I'm sure it's there I'm just not finding it.

Thanks for any help in advance,

--Tom

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt Tom View Post
    I have successfully installed MultiSite with Zen-Cart 1.5.1 and have all my stores working and customized successfully since the beginning of the year. Most of our orders up until now have not used the packing or invoice from Zen-cart as we processed the orders through another site and used their packing slip. Well now I need to get the invoice and packing slips to work and by that I mean different addresses and logos on each store's packing slips and invoices. I have tried searching the support thread for information on how to do this, and I have not yet located how to do this customizations except for vague references like "I figured out how to do that" but with out any specifics.

Since this seems like something most stores would have to do, Is there a link to where this is documented how to do this, or is there a code example that I just haven't found yet?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't seem to find it and I'm coming up against a deadline...I'm sure it's there I'm just not finding it.

Thanks for any help in advance,

--Tom
    That feature never made it to the last release of this module. There may be some who made it to work but failed to help other by sharing the code. I am lacking the time right now to take a look in to this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    That feature never made it to the last release of this module. There may be some who made it to work but failed to help other by sharing the code. I am lacking the time right now to take a look in to this.
    I haven't coded this up, but just wanted to mention that the "order_site" field that's present in each order's database record captures the SITE_NAME that you've configured in the sites_switch.php module. That said, you can customize the logo and address based on the value present in that field.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I haven't coded this up, but just wanted to mention that the "order_site" field that's present in each order's database record captures the SITE_NAME that you've configured in the sites_switch.php module. That said, you can customize the logo and address based on the value present in that field.
    True, and it is not that difficult, it just takes some time