Plugin Contributions

Default tpl_product_info_display troubles

Hi,

I've been trying for sometime to move my additional images up next to my main image. I'm aware that this can be accomplished through re-arranging the included/templates/template_default/tpl_product_info_display.php file, but I've done that and have not made any difference, even after moving the clear both statements around. In fact, I've taken out the 'Main Product Image' and 'Additional Product Images' sections and found it made no difference, so I wonder if there is a higher power that affects this.

You can see what I'm talking about at:
    http://www.tingtingpress.com/index.p...products_id=31
    (or click on any product for that matter. I've since restored the original tpl_product_info_display.php file for the meantime)

The additional images are way at the bottom. Ideally, I'd like them to be just to the right of the main image and the title and price would span across the top of both images. Any ideas? Thanks.

** EDITED *** Never ever post in a forum, email, newsletter etc. the zenid or zenAdminID or you will be doomed!!
    Last edited by Ajeh; 24 Apr 2007 at 05:38 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: tpl_product_info_display troubles

If you really edited the /includes/templates/template_default/tpl_product_info_display.php file, that is the reason you saw no effect. You have /ttptem/ as your active template, so you need to put all edited files in the appropriate places under /ttptem/.

P.S. - The correct location for tpl_product_info_display is /includes/templates/ttptem/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: tpl_product_info_display troubles

If you really edited the /includes/templates/template_default/tpl_product_info_display.php file, that is the reason you saw no effect. You have /ttptem/ as your active template, so you need to put all edited files in the appropriate places under /ttptem/.

P.S. - The correct location for tpl_product_info_display is /includes/templates/ttptem/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php
    Well I'm glad someone told me otherwise I'd gone another 24 hours trying to figure that out.

Now that it's solved by putting the modified tpl_product_info_display in the correct override directory, I was wondering if anyone could tell me why I have multiple images at the bottom now.

I suspect it is a modified module/additional_images.php

I've changed:
    PHP Code:
    box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="additionalImages centeredContent back"' ' ' 'style="width:' $col_width '%;"'
    to
    PHP Code:
    $list_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('params' => 'class="additionalImages centeredContent back"'
    in order to get the images lined correctly. Did I mess up anything else?

Thanks.