Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default ProxyPay3 payment gateway

Today I contributed a creditcard payment module designed to work with a Greek bank (EFG Eurobank Ergasias).

This module uses php sock and posts xml credit card information through http over a secure connection (SSL). Advantage of this module is that it does not use a redirect.

With some modifications it could also work with other banks in Greece (Alpha Bank, Piraeus Bank, Winbank, National Bank of Greece, Nova Bank, Geniki, Emporiki Bank etc.).

Post a message if you have any problem with operating this contribution.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ProxyPay3 payment gateway

Hi there,

I have just downloaded your module and I have a question. Is there any web site running with the module installed? I needed as we are in discussions with Eurobank about setting account etc.

Also if I understand it correct the module would require an SSL connection on our server, am I correct? The reason been is that Eurobank allows for their proxy server to be used by sending the purchase info and then once there enter the cc data rather than on our site. Would that be easy to convert your module to handle that?

Thanks
    Tassos

Plugin Contributions

It is not difficult to create a payment gateway with redirecting for Eurobank, but it has to be created and tested.

Plugin Contributions

Kalimera oschellas

I am glad you are still around :-)

Now I have shorted it out with Eurobank and they are ok with using the script. The problem is that I am testing it but nothing happens. Even when I use the 4000000000000002 number which is supposed to give me an error as you mention in the readme file the cart is processed as if the card is valid. I have even changed it to live mode with a rela credit card but nothing happens other than the cart accepting it but nothing in the back office of the proxypay server.

Tassos

Plugin Contributions

Hi again,

I have just noticed (sorry) that the script uses SSL
    "$fp = pfsockopen("ssl://".$host, 443, $errno, $errstr, 120); "

Can I tested without SSL? I do not want to necessary buy the certificate only to find out that it does not work

Tassos

Plugin Contributions

As far as I know, while in the testing mode it is not needed to have a ssl certificate, it is needed however that openssl and sockets are available on your server. You can check your server configuration with the phpinfo() function. You can't switch to live mode before Eurobank has upgraded your account.

Ask Eurobank for a demo creditcard which you can use for testing, the 4000000000000002 doesn't work anymore.

Plugin Contributions

Hi oschellas,

I am getting an error. Finally I got the SSL up and running and made sure that the sockets are open. I did run tests scripts and everything came clear. Now when I try to connect to the bank i am getting the error

[05-Sep-2008 05:18:57] PHP Warning: pfsockopen() [<a href='function.pfsockopen'>function.pfsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to ssl://mysitename:443 (Unable to find the socket transport &quot;https&quot; - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?) in /***********/includes/modules/payment/cc_eurobank.php on line 84
    I tried and even changed the ssl://mysitename to https://mysitename but nothing still error

Any ideas will be great :-) as this is only what is left before going live.

Tassos

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hrinfo View Post
    Hi oschellas,

I am getting an error. Finally I got the SSL up and running and made sure that the sockets are open. I did run tests scripts and everything came clear. Now when I try to connect to the bank i am getting the error

I tried and even changed the ssl://mysitename to https://mysitename but nothing still error

Any ideas will be great :-) as this is only what is left before going live.

Tassos
    Hi again,

Sorry I was wrong. For everyone else check first that pfsockopen works in normal mode. If it does and you get the error in ssl mode then it is the server that blocks the connection.

Tassos

Plugin Contributions

Hi again (sorry)

Ok now pfsockopen works just fine. Openssl and sockets working but now when I try to process the payment on the final sage I am getting the error:

There was a problem with the server, please try again later or contact us if the problem persists.

I checked the logs but there is nothing there. Any ideas?

Tassos

Plugin Contributions

OK finally got everything working or so it looks like. For everybody else it looks like that the bank has disabled the eptest.**** site adn they run the test on the main domain by giving you a test account.

Tassos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast