Plugin Contributions

Default admin/catalog categories unable to determine page link - 135, 137, img handler

I am getting the error "Unable to determine the page link" which I go to Categories/Products under Catalog in the Admin.

I installed Zencart 1.37 on my local machine, did my changes and set up my override templates. Everything worked fine.

I exported mysql.

I then installed a new version of zencart 1.37 online. I saved the 2 configure.php files.

I imported the sql files via the query.

I then deleted all the zencart files/folders online and ftped my local files online.

I ran the fix_cache tool.

Everything looks fine in the shop. Most of admin looks ok, too, except when I try to go to add products. This is what I get:

--- Z:\Downloads\ZenCart\zen-cart-v1.3.5-full-fileset-09032006\zen-cart-v1.3.5-full-fileset-09032006\admin\includes\modules\category_product_listing.php Tue Mar 14 00:27:34 2006 +++ Z:\Downloads\ZenCart\image-handler_2.0-zc13\image-handler_2.0-zc13\admin\includes\modules\category_product_listing.php Mon May 01 15:46:02 2006 @@ -4,7 +4,7 @@ * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0 - * @version $Id: category_product_listing.php 3182 2006-03-14 04:27:33Z ajeh $ + * @version $Id: category_product_listing.php,v 1.1 2006/04/14 13:42:13 tim Exp $ */ if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) { die('Illegal Access'); @@ -324,6 +324,7 @@

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used:

zen_href_link('', 'cPath=&product_type=&pID=&action=delete_product', 'NONSSL')

Any suggestions on what I should look at? The site is not live yet. I only have a couple of test products in it.

http://www.mountaintoseas.com

Thanks!
    Sueter

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin/catalog categories unable to determine page link - 135, 137, img handler

Any suggestions on what I should look at? The site is not live yet. I only have a couple of test products in it.
    Why are you importing a DB for 2 test products?
    I installed Zencart 1.37 - but the error states Z:\Downloads\ZenCart\zen-cart-v1.3.5-full-fileset-09032006\zen-cart-v1.3.5-full-fileset-09032006\admin\
    Are you sure your up-loaded files are version 1.3.7??? and/or that the full DB backup was loaded to match the files ver and the DB ver?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin/catalog categories unable to determine page link - 135, 137, img handler

The reason I want to restore the database is for the admin section, not for the specific products. I don't know any other way, other than reconfiguring everything which is very time consumming and sort of hit or miss. That's the database that's working with my 1.37 programs locally. I've gone from 1.35,1.36 and 1.37 just in the processing of trying to get this up and running.

I deleted everything again, did more reinstalls, more copies and restores and finally fixed this issue by finding a table called "products" in my database. Everything else has the "m2s" prefix. I deleted the table, exported, reimported and things now look fine from that end.

I've still got problems, but I'll start a new thread for that.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, it helped me fix my problem.
    Andy