Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export orders to Spreadsheet / Excel to email to suppliers

Can anyone help? When I do an export the customer's information does not export. Is there something I am doing wrong, a box I need to check off? Thanks.

The columns that are empty are:
    First Name Last Name Company Delivery Street Delivery Suburb Delivery City Delivery State Delivery Post Code Delivery Country

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Export orders to Spreadsheet / Excel to email to suppliers

hi, thank you for this mod, i need it very much, but i got a problem, the customer names and addresses on my order page including the special characters é è ç , after i export the information, those characters become ? ? ? ,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by myworld20091 View Post
    hi, thank you for this mod, i need it very much, but i got a problem, the customer names and addresses on my order page including the special characters é è ç , after i export the information, those characters become ? ? ? ,
    This is not my mod but I have run into similar situations with other internet related items and typically the situation you are listing is a result of the HTML page "character set" being used. For example, if the page character set is UTF-8 and you export in a different character set format (or don't recognize the UTF-8 conversion) then characters you think should bee one thing change themselves to be another.

It sounds like that is what you are experiencing, but again, since this is not my mod I don't know how it works with character sets etc...

Hope that helps.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Export orders to Spreadsheet / Excel to email to suppliers

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    This is not my mod but I have run into similar situations with other internet related items and typically the situation you are listing is a result of the HTML page "character set" being used. For example, if the page character set is UTF-8 and you export in a different character set format (or don't recognize the UTF-8 conversion) then characters you think should bee one thing change themselves to be another.

It sounds like that is what you are experiencing, but again, since this is not my mod I don't know how it works with character sets etc...

Hope that helps.
    i cant get it work but i have an idea, perhaps i could display all the columns on the page shipping_export.php, then copy and paste them to my excel?
    i dont know what do i make all the colums showing on shipping_export, currently there are 10 colums:
    Order ID, Email, Customer Name, Company, Delivery Street, Delivery Suburb, Delivery City, Post Code, State, Country
    i need to show all the others:
    Shipping Method, Shipping Total, Phone Number, Order Total, Order Date, 1st Order Comment, Full Product Details, Order Tax Amount, Order Subtotal, Order Discount, Payment Method, Order Status
    could you help me with this modification? thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by myworld20091 View Post
    i cant get it work but i have an idea, perhaps i could display all the columns on the page shipping_export.php, then copy and paste them to my excel?
    i dont know what do i make all the colums showing on shipping_export, currently there are 10 colums:
    Order ID, Email, Customer Name, Company, Delivery Street, Delivery Suburb, Delivery City, Post Code, State, Country
    i need to show all the others:
    Shipping Method, Shipping Total, Phone Number, Order Total, Order Date, 1st Order Comment, Full Product Details, Order Tax Amount, Order Subtotal, Order Discount, Payment Method, Order Status
    could you help me with this modification? thanks in advance.
    Ah, now it sounds like you're talking about the module I created. The columns / options you are listing are those that are in my mode.

I could help you with customization of this to make it work for you.

Send me a private message and we can go over the details.

I could look at this today if needed.

- Eric
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Great contribution!

I am having a similar issue to the ones previously described. I have gone back and attempted that fix that was described back in post 69 but that line seems to already been removed most likely when the newest version was released.

When I export orders, I only get 4 in the csv while I have a couple hundred orders displayed on the screen. These four orders also happen to be the ones that I created from the back end using the Add Customer module.

I have since uninstalled the Add Customer module as well as all other add ins to my cart and run the appropriate sql queries to uninstall them, I uninstalled and reinstalled this module, and I created a new order - same problem!

I am out of ideas to resolve it, please help!!!

Rich

Plugin Contributions

Hi there

I have one quick question about Export Shipping Information mod.

Is it possible to export customers email addresses only into the spreadsheet, as this is what I need to do.

Also, is it quite safe to install this mod, as I have no idea how to back up my website and I don't have an access to mysql

Cheers in advance

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I used to use the addon some time ago on 1.3.7 and was working great. An excellent module.
    I have now created a new site and using 1.3.8a.
    I have tried using all the options but no information is downloaded. I get all the information showing on the left hand side. All I get are the field names and no orders data. I always use test mode so they can be re-expored if required.
    I dont know if there is a problem with this in 1.3.8a?
    I have updated with the SQL statement. So cant see where I am going wrong, some help would be really appreciated if possible.

Many Thanks
    Samantha

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ffemtshok View Post
    Great contribution!

I am having a similar issue to the ones previously described. I have gone back and attempted that fix that was described back in post 69 but that line seems to already been removed most likely when the newest version was released.

When I export orders, I only get 4 in the csv while I have a couple hundred orders displayed on the screen. These four orders also happen to be the ones that I created from the back end using the Add Customer module.

I have since uninstalled the Add Customer module as well as all other add ins to my cart and run the appropriate sql queries to uninstall them, I uninstalled and reinstalled this module, and I created a new order - same problem!

I am out of ideas to resolve it, please help!!!

Rich
    The most recent version had a few bugs in it that are corrected in my version 1.2.7 (soon to be released).

The most stable version is 1.2.5 at the moment.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by safeg View Post
    Hi there

I have one quick question about Export Shipping Information mod.

Is it possible to export customers email addresses only into the spreadsheet, as this is what I need to do.

Also, is it quite safe to install this mod, as I have no idea how to back up my website and I don't have an access to mysql

Cheers in advance
    It is safe to install this mod.

But to export just email addresses only I recommend the following module by Dr. Byte:

Email Address Exporter
    Eric

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast