Plugin Contributions

Default How do you hide the maximum quantity from the product display? and....

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is answered anywhere else...I've been looking, but am working on many things, so my time is limited. I'm sorry for so many posts. On the product display, I"m having many spacing problems. As well, we do not want to have the customer see the total amount of quantity of products. It always show..for example. "100 products in stock" -- How do I get that to disappear. When I make anything 0 or do not fill in the total quantity, it marks the product sold out...GRRR...

Also, we would like the price to show at the bottom of the description and not at the top next to the title of the product...how do I get that to show at the bottom of the display page, or should I use one of the modules...like product display "left" ?

Any suggestions?

Thanks as always for everyone's help. I'm very grateful. :-)

Kinget

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do you hide the maximum quantity from the product display? and....

Quantity:
    Admin > catalog > product type > general > edit layout > Show Quantity in Stock > set to "0"

The product display is in the tpl_product_info_display.php file and you can re-order these items and once in the correct order tweak the positioning with the stylesheet
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do you hide the maximum quantity from the product display? and....

KEWL! Thanks so much...I'll give all that a whirl....I'm forever grateful for your help. :-)

Kinget

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    Quantity:
    Admin > catalog > product type > general > edit layout > Show Quantity in Stock > set to "0"

The product display is in the tpl_product_info_display.php file and you can re-order these items and once in the correct order tweak the positioning with the stylesheet