Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eProcessing Network Integration

A recent curve ball on this gateway setup - we have noticed a rapid decline in the number of transactions coming in from the site, which used to be several per day. On working with the bank account owner and his eprocessingnetwork account rep (they are indeed very helpful and friendly on the phone), we did see that he had no activity for several days and then only 1 or 2 orders trickle in. Another developer assisting with this project could not get his many test orders to go through with a valid card, but my test orders go through ok. Then a new customer placed a successful order on the website yesterday. However, on logging into the "Orders" area of ZenCart, I see several new "customers" (people who signed up) but no orders from those people. This leads me to believe that people are trying to order and not getting past the last step.

Investigation continues.

Plugin Contributions

FYI to other eprocessingnetwork users. This may be a non-issue, at least not on the development side. It turns out there are record of the declined transactions in the gateway, and they are returning an "invalid merchant #" error on Discover card. Looks like their merchant acct is not properly accepting Discover, or they need to have the bank look into that. But the transaction tests (at least all the ones that I and another developer have done with different cards) are going through from Zencart to the gateway.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jacdesigner View Post
    Hey Droptest,

Sorry that I don't have a quick answer to this question, as we did not integrate any very complex shipping models for this particular site, just a flat rate per unit across all products.

Do you mean that the shipping dollar amount is not being added to the total that is sent to the gateway? Or just that the shipping method description (such as Ground) is not included in the gateway reports?

When I use the Per Item (flat per unit amount) module, it does seem to appropriately add the shipping total to the order total and charge the entire amt in eprocessing network. I wouldn't expect the shipping method name to be included in my reports/transaction data in eprocessing though. It is shown in the email receipt/order email notification instead.

I will try to help if I can!
    Hi jacdesigner,

i've been struggling with this all day. I understand what you did but i am unable to duplicate it. Could you spare a few minutes via phone to walk me through it? Let me know. Thanks.

Warm Regards,
    Justin

Plugin Contributions

To idpartners/Justin -

Hi, Justin. Sorry to learn that you are having troubles. Honestly it has been such a while since I worked with eprocessingnetwork and this module that I don't think I could be much help in a phone call. I would have to delve back into that project from a couple years ago and relearn the settings to provide the right feedback for you. If you have a certain error or setting you are struggling with, please post it here and I will do my best to help. Unfortunately our office is too busy with various development projects for me to do extensive research right now.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.
    Best Wishes,
    Jac.

Plugin Contributions

eProcessing has a new authorize.net (AIM) php file that they would need to e-mail you. I received it last week after following the initial 2007 mod with no success on orders showing up. Shoot them an email or give them a call and they'll send it right out to your inbox. Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by idpartners View Post
    Hi jacdesigner,

i've been struggling with this all day. I understand what you did but i am unable to duplicate it. Could you spare a few minutes via phone to walk me through it? Let me know. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12