Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Error messages when I try to display customer info

I get the following when I click on a customer to display their info:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 1020

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 1022

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

What do I need to do about this?

Thanks,

Jason

Default Re: Error messages when I try to display customer info

Anyone have a clue how to fix this problem?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Error messages when I try to display customer info

I'm getting something very similar when i go to edit a customer.

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

can someone please advice on this.

Plugin Contributions

I also have a similar problem and think it is linked to customers created by Google Checkout.

Do you have Google Checkout installed?

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in/home/mystore.com/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/mystore.com/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

It was preceeded by an attempt to make a simple html mod on a product. In FireFox the FCKeditor didn't show up. Nada, just a white spaceon where it should show on the product editing page.

I switched to other browsers, IE and Safari, and got a plain vanilla text editing box. In Safari, after adding a single word in a nice safe spot in the html text, I hit the Preview button. There was nothing on the page. I inadvertently hit the update button and to my dismay the product ID number was all that existed.

Now I can't delete it or add a new product to replace it.

The only problem prior to this was a bad customer address that can't be deleted because parts of the record are missing.

I'm in sore need of HELP! because my main product has disappeared and I can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks for any guidence!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by brimsjewelry View Post
    I get the following when I click on a customer to display their info:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 1020

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/customers.php on line 1022

I have the same error messages. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

Those errors are most likely caused by a lack of, or invalid country id in the customers table, possibly additional customer information missing from the customer tables.

Plugin Contributions

I was getting the same errors after I imported my oscommerce customers into zen cart. I fixed it by importing the "address_book" table from oscommerce. Hopefully that will help some of you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mantid View Post
    I was getting the same errors after I imported my oscommerce customers into zen cart. I fixed it by importing the "address_book" table from oscommerce. Hopefully that will help some of you.
    Same here - I was missing some records from the address_book.
    Mommy Haven Forum for Women
    http://www.mommyhaven.com/

"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man" --Tagore

Plugin Contributions

Found a fix for my problem, which was the failure of the Customer Login to actually perform the REQUIRED check on a customer address. Either the address was completely missing or, possibly had a blank space. In this event the customer was a test transaction, so I knew all the details. Whatever the reason, trying to delete the customer and everything to do with him from the Admin was impossible. SOLUTION: I went into PhpMyAdmin and browsed the Address Tables and noted the customer ID. Then I Dropped that record from each Address Table and the went to the Product Tables and did the same. Had there been more tables involved I would have continued my search and destroy. Had this been a real customer I would have retrieved the email address and all the order details first , then checked PayPal to see what had transpired there, and then contacted the customer and try to complete whatever steps necessary to save the order. I'm not a programmer, but if I were, I write a MySQL script that would search out all records with a customer ID and present them as an array in the PhpMyAdmin browser so that none would be missed. I assume that if the ZenCart mavens were to vet the script it would be a thorough search and would work. A failed record can often mess up datbase queries and perhaps we simple-minded folk need a simple tool to do this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast