Page 168 of 227 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2267
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories Dressing

In the HTML readme file it says:

You will probably want to adjust categories settings in your Admin > Configuration > Layout Settings as detailed under "To display images in place of selected category names:", and at the bottom of this page.

I went to the lay out settings and did not see "To display images" down at the bottom of the page. I installed all the files in their correct places. I checked a few times to make sure, but I still do not see "To display images" in the layout settings.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

each site has its own ftp and within that two sites are under one template name zct adult and lingerie 16 and the other(happieladies.com) has one named zct adult and lingerie 01 but in zen cart admin there is only one !!

I also dont know anything about multi site or why you would do this if i could break them apart i would but have been told i cant do this so am trying to figure out another way of changing the ladies site so as the categories are not for men

many thanks
    Marie

Plugin Contributions

MSGOK - Change admin settings "as detailed in the readme"; the mentioned sections of the readme describe the admin settings to make. If you skimmed down the whole readme you would have seen this. I know it's long, but there are a lot of functions to describe. That's why I made it HTML with big section headings.

macbain - The ftp accounts/users have nothing to do with template names. The whole point of using Multisite is to keep inventory and management integrated, while presenting different faces for different markets. My impression was that you could use different templates for the different sites, but I have no direct knowledge of the mod.

Plugin Contributions

ok what about another route ?

can i build a new site for happieladies on a temp url using a new template from zen cart and then upload over the top of the orignal happie ladies site ? or would the multi site link still be in operation ?

thanks
    Marie

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, this is not the right thread to be discussing multisite problems and solutions. I don't know about them, those who do will not be likely to see your questions here, and neither will other people who have similar questions.

Plugin Contributions

sorry i am not very good at CSS but been trying to get my picture in catergories heading and remove the text but i cant seen to get it to work, please may i get some of your help

.catBoxHeading3 {
    background: #383E44;
    background: url(../images/arrows/bull.png) 99% no-repeat;
    height: 50px;
    text-align:left;
    padding-left: 20px;
    font-size: 0em;
    border-bottom: 0px solid #000000;
    color: #000000;
    }

my site is www.GUNANDSURPLUS.com
    Last edited by gromit1977; 22 Feb 2011 at 07:24 AM. Reason: left out info

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I seem to have alot of space between my categories and sub categories where does this come from ?

I got rid of the category count is that what has caused the space if so how do i get rid of it ?

www.happiechappie.com

thanks
    Marie

Plugin Contributions

You don't currently have Categories Dressing installed on your site, but the stylesheet is still there, and this may be causing some glitches.

In particular, you have the category links as display: block; and the <br /> after each category causes the extra space.
    Try this:

a.category-top+br {display: none;}

You should delete stylesheets that you are not using so they don't interfere with the others.

Plugin Contributions

gromit1977 - The .catBoxHeading3 selector will not apply to any of your categories, nor to the sidebox heading as you seem to want. It appears that you have found a way to get the sideboxes to have the bullet image in place of the text in the heading.

Plugin Contributions

thank you for your help i did manage to find out how to get picture it was in my stylesheets.css and i found it under my .leftBoxHeading and had to seperate some lines my code was as follows
    h3.leftBoxHeading {
    background: #383E44;
    background: url(../images/arrows/bull.png) 99% no-repeat;
    height: 70px;
    text-align:left;
    padding-left: 230px;
    font-size: 0em;
    }

and i could only get boarders to show if i changed my stylesheet_categories_dressing.css, i agree that i have messed up somewhere in my installs but i am new to this whole thing