Maybe I was seeing a cached version of it when I looked just after you posted? At any rate, I see the code in stylesheet.css now, but what is there is missing the added #categories I mentioned in post #56:
Code:
/* bullet for top categories & links:*/
a.category-top-text, a.category-not-selected, a.category-top-text, a.category-subs-selected, #categories a.category-links {
    display: list-item;
    list-style: disc inside url(../images/bullet1.gif);
    }
Actually, on revisiting the master copy of stylesheet_categories_dressing, I discover that the problem is something else: a couple of commas found their way into your copy of the declaration, completely changing its meaning. It should read
Code:
/* bullet for top categories & links:*/
a.category-top-text .category-not-selected, a.category-top-text .category-subs-selected, #categories a.category-links {
    display: list-item;
    list-style: disc inside url(../images/bullet1.gif);
    }
which explains the two "a.category-top-text" references. They are specifying
a.category-top-text .category-not-selected
and
a.category-top-text .category-subs-selected.

P.S. - There is no point in copying the declarations that relate to features you are not going to use, as they will only serve to bloat the stylesheet. And according to the W3C validator, having multiple stylesheet files beyond the necessary actually does take longer to load (probably only milliseconds on a good connection, but every little bit helps).