Plugin Contributions

Default Australia Post Module

hi

i just was installing the AUSTRALIA POST MODULE and when i got up to step 6 it isn't there anyone got anyideas what the prob could be

******** TO INSTALL **********
    This package does not overwrite any existing files - it does overwrite database tax zones(read NOTE 2)

NOTE 1: Make sure you have read the important notes above first - you have been warned.
    NOTE 2: If you have already setup tax zones in your store, record those settings, as the auspost .sql file will overwrite current tax zones.

1./ In admin, choose from the top menu - Configuration > Shipping/Packaging and set the correct "Country of Origin" and "Postal Code". Then set package max size to 20 .
    2./ In admin, choose from the top menu - Tools > Install SQL Patches
    3./ Browse your hard drive for the for the auspost.sql file.
    4./ Click on upload
    5./ Copy the "include" folder from the auspost package to the catalog(root) folder. If prompted about existing folders, just accepted and continued.
    6./ In admin, choose from the top menu - Module > Shipping - and activated/install the auspost modules you want to use.
    7./ Configured the Parcel Post and Express Post modules for Australian Zones.
    8./ Configured all other Auspost modules for world zones.
    9./ Setup the Dispatch Postcode for all auspost modules to suit your dispatch location.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australia Post Module

Quote Originally Posted by futurehometechnology View Post
    hi

i just was installing the AUSTRALIA POST MODULE and when i got up to step 6 it isn't there anyone got anyideas what the prob could be
    Hello,

I just had the same problem. Did you ever fix yours?

Plugin Contributions

Hi there

Just to let you know i finally got it to install after trying for 2 hours.

Just make sure ALL the files are uploaded ok. Double check that all the files are in the right place.
    I found that i was missing some files from the upload. They didnt go into the proper files.

Hope that helps.

Plugin Contributions

I too am having trouble with step 6. I've double-checked the install files, and they all seem to comply with what is listed in the readme.txt file. Still getting my head around php (Cold Fusion background) but what I cant figure out is that if I don't have an updated existing file, how will the code ever know to reference the new auspost php files that now reside in the directories? I notice that the alternative Auspost Improved module overwrites the [tpl_modules_shipping_estimator.php] file - this makes sense to me as the modified code would then reference the new post modules. But the 3.02 (and 3.01) Australia Post module downloads dont seem to have any replacement php files.......

Plugin Contributions

Hi All,

This is my 1st post - the forum is so good I have found answers to all my setup questions without having to post, but now I'm stuck....

I know this is a stupid question, but where do I get the Australia Post Module from?

Thanks
    David

Plugin Contributions

These are both modules:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...ex&cPath=40_51

Good luck if you can get the Australia Post one to work.....I couldn't nor does there seem to be any forum action on what to do when it doesn't work! So I used the AusPost Improved module instead....

Plugin Contributions

Thanks lotii10396,

I decided, given that I am completely new to this to bypass the Auspost and go straight for the Improved module, which appears to be working correctly without any hassle.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
    David