Page 105 of 357 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

The current status:

I’m running 1.3.8a ZenCart with the following plugins (add-ons)
    Easy Populate - Image Handler2 - Fast and Easy Checkout - Live Chat (Customer Service)
    I have downloaded, and installed, Google Base feeder (Numinex) version 1.6.16, I have copied and pasted the sql file after manually deleting google base and google froogle files from the database. I can now create both product and downloadable feed files.

The Problem:

I can’t get the files to upload from the Google Base Feeder but I can manually upload the generated files by browsing from Googles “Manual Upload” link. The files are accepted and 631 out of 662 products are accepted by Google. This is no problem.
    I, obviously would like to be able to upload from my Admin panel. When I attempt to upload the files from Admin, I get: no response from server, per this:Network Error
    1. Unable to read URL from host www.shopsbyron.com: no response from server

I’m not sure whether the problem is at my end or my settings in Google. I note that the Google setting has me for “Manual upload”, which works when I do it from their end. I have attempted to confirm that this is the proper setting when not running Magic SEO (automatic), but it would appear it’s o.k.

I have searched both Numinex and the ZenCart sites but can’t locate a similar posted issue and reply. Hope I’m not duplicating an issue!

Any suggestions would be more than greatly apprciated. Hope it’s not something that is directly attributable to my advanced years!!

Thanks! Ron
    Troubleshooting:
    ================

1. If your script is timing out, in the root of your server (not store root), create/open a file called php.ini and add the following lines:
    Code:
    max_execution_time = 300
    max_input_time = 90
    memory_limit = 32M
    2. If you are having issues with the FTP function, please contact your host to make sure all the required ports for PHP FTP functions are open. A dedicated IP may also be required.

3. If you are seeing constants in the ADMIN->CONFIGURATION or ADMIN->TOOLS (i.e. BOX_GOOGLEFROOGLE), then you are missing a definitions file.
    Reupload the files by overwriting the old ones.

4. If the FTP function is timing out, as indicated by a timeout error, increase the timeout length in admin->googlefroogle.php near the beginning of the file.

5. For additional troubleshooting, please visit the support thread, read the entire thread for existing bugs or installation support before posting your questions.

http://www.numinix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Does the Quick Update mod catch all your products and is it useful for uploading to Google Base?

also....any problem with just using my old version of google froogle that runs on 1.3.0.2?

Plugin Contributions

Does the Quick Update mod catch all your products and is it useful for uploading to Google Base?

also....any problem with just using my old version of google froogle that runs on 1.3.0.2?
    I'm sorry it's not the quick update Module, it's the Easy Populate Module. I don't know if the one in the downloads has this feature or not. The version I have is a bought version and it has an google base txt export feature. If you would like to try it PM me. Yes it will catch all your product, but not with out some errors you may have to fix first. Google will except it with no problem, but they will inform you of what errors you have on what products and what line in the file you need to fix them. In this case your Decription or something on your site is not just right. Text Editor problems. I like it and use it a lot.

Plugin Contributions

Great! I have Easy Populate...a bought version but have not used it in awhile and have not upgraded it. I'll look into that.

Plugin Contributions

I hope everything works out for you.

Plugin Contributions

You know, this is a real deal-breaker for this mod if it misses products.

If I could get a txt file to preview as in our old version I could edit it but this xml thing is also a real deal-breaker since you can't preview your feed.

EP....just not convinced the "advanced" high priced version is stable enough as the current one has had many problems with the froogle feed.

I'm also thinking upgrading to 1.3.8a is a bit of deal breaker if I can't use my current reliable methods of generating a product feed for Google Base.

woe is me.

just installed this contribution. when ever i click on tools-> google base feeder, i get the error message:

"The webpage cannot be found"

Most likely causes:
    There might be a typing error in the address.
    If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

never mind i got it working.

Another question:

in the Google Base Feeder Configuration, what do i put for shipping options?

also, what do i put for Tax Region?

how do i configure these options?

Plugin Contributions

in the Google Base Feeder Configuration, what do i put for shipping options?
    What shipping method do you use to ship. UPS Ground, USPS or what. That is what goes there.
    also, what do i put for Tax Region?
    I would not put anything in there. Once you create and xml file and upload it to google when they click on the link it will take them to your site and if you have a tax Region set up if will do what you want it to do anyway, so don't worry about that right now.

getting the following error...

Google Base Feeder v.1.6.14a 04.23.2008 22:34:59 started 2008/07/13 09:17:10
    Feed file - /data/home/httpd/goof-offs.com/feed/domain_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - No, Upload - Yes
    Upload started...
    Your hosting does not support ftp functions.
    Upload failed...