Page 113 of 357 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

i have a problem google feeder is only recognizing 11,900 of my 15,150 products and i when i used the easy populate version for google base it would get all of my products....what is going on i need to use the google base feeder though, because i installed magic seo urls and those urls wont work with the easy populate google base download of my file...please help thanks

Plugin Contributions

i need help i got 165 urls and only 1 gets indexed. how can i fix this? thank inf
    Ghillie Suits http://snipersuitghillie.com

Hunting Gear & Apparel. http://huntshop.info

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rickiesdiscount View Post
    i have a problem google feeder is only recognizing 11,900 of my 15,150 products and i when i used the easy populate version for google base it would get all of my products....what is going on i need to use the google base feeder though, because i installed magic seo urls and those urls wont work with the easy populate google base download of my file...please help thanks
    figured it out new it had to be something simple. under the administration panel i had accept urls with 0 quantity instock set to false...

Plugin Contributions

What version are you using? If you are not using the lastest version you can try it. I was having the same problem and the latest version seem to fix most of it. You can download it from here
    Sorry we must have been posting at the same time. Glade you figured it out.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    What version are you using? If you are not using the lastest version you can try it. I was having the same problem and the latest version seem to fix most of it. You can download it from here
    Sorry we must have been posting at the same time. Glade you figured it out.
    Thanks yeah i posted then i figured it out a little bit after thanks though

Plugin Contributions

so no one has any knowledge about this xml not getting indexed
    Ghillie Suits http://snipersuitghillie.com

Hunting Gear & Apparel. http://huntshop.info

Plugin Contributions

I have just installed add-on according to instruction (ZCv1.3.7 GBFv1.5.3) But i have some problems, please, help. after installation directory Admin->Configuration->Google Froogle Configuration appeared and all parameters are adjustable, but directory Admin->Tools>Google Froogle Feeder NOT appeared ... what went wrong? How to fix this problem?
    tradesoft,
    yet another happy Zzzenner.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rickiesdiscount View Post
    Actually, that is incorrect. The MSU Add-on does support Easy Populate. This was added in early September.

Quote Originally Posted by yorick00 View Post
    I have just installed add-on according to instruction (ZCv1.3.7 GBFv1.5.3) But i have some problems, please, help. after installation directory Admin->Configuration->Google Froogle Configuration appeared and all parameters are adjustable, but directory Admin->Tools>Google Froogle Feeder NOT appeared ... what went wrong? How to fix this problem?
    Your admin files are missing. Make sure you are uploading to the correct folder name and that all files are actually uploading.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Your admin files are missing. Make sure you are uploading to the correct folder name and that all files are actually uploading.
    Thanks, i have just uploaded files manually in admin folder and it works, thanks again.
    tradesoft,
    yet another happy Zzzenner.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by colemanpa View Post
    I have a problem when I set Magic SEO URL's to true, there's no output, I have Magic SEO URL's Installed.

everything works correctly with Magic SEO URL's set to false.

Is there some other configuration required?

I tried searching for a answer, but there's too many threads.

any help would be great

the MSN and Yahoo feeders do the same thing, work set to false, no out put when set to true.

pete
    Hello Everyone,

I have the same problem as this person. They solved it, but said that the solution was on some website, not in this thread - not sure where, haha.

I have Magic URLS installed, and when I disable it in Google Base, the XML file is created. If I set to true, then the output is blank when I create it.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Todd