Page 251 of 357 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

I have just uploaded by .xml file thru this wonderful mod - I have noticed that I have 860 products and only 816 were on my feed.

anyone have any ideas why?

I do know that some of the items are out of stock - could it be that they are not included because they are out of stock?

www.stitchnframeonline.com

TY any comments would be appriciated! TIA

Plugin Contributions

We are a young internet startup and are looking for someone with whom we can test a Zen Google Base App. You should have a live store. What we do is, integrating your Shop on your Facebook fanpage. We are currently in beta stage. Let me know if you are interested :-).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by stitchnkitty View Post
    I have just uploaded by .xml file thru this wonderful mod - I have noticed that I have 860 products and only 816 were on my feed.

anyone have any ideas why?

I do know that some of the items are out of stock - could it be that they are not included because they are out of stock?

www.stitchnframeonline.com

TY any comments would be appriciated! TIA
    If you have products out of stock it will not show on the.xml feed unless you set it to true in admin/configurations google_base_feeder_configuration Include Zero Quantity set it to true if you want to include them.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

fantastic! did that but it generated 840 - which is great but my admin home says I have 860

TIA

Plugin Contributions

Hello all! I've search all over but can't figure this out...

I am at this point in the install:

6. Register your bulk upload .xml file using the same name in your Google Merchant Center Configuration at base.google.com

7. Go to Admin->Tools>Google Merchant Center Feeder and follow instructions to create, view, and upload feed file.

My questions are:

#6 - Bulk upload .xml file - where do I get this?
    #7 - When I look at Admin -> Tools I don't see Google Merchant Center Feeder.

Do I need to reinstall? If so, what's the best way to do that? I have backups of my site if I need to delete and reinstall. Thanks.

Dominick

Plugin Contributions

Same problem, I have 1100 products, only about 150 show up in the feed.

Plugin Contributions

Wohoo! Finally got the fix for it!

Found the solution in a blog here:

http://bit.ly/ga4F3p

The first post of the thread.

Plugin Contributions

i just installed this module everything done to the letter (even noticed that googlefroogle.sql has changed to install.sql 8 statements processed all seems fine so i go to get my download to send over to google but instead of it getting my products together it loads a small box with my main page loaded up?? (shown in attached screenshot) any ideas what i could have done wrong??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Xbox Memberships View Post
    i just installed this module everything done to the letter (even noticed that googlefroogle.sql has changed to install.sql 8 statements processed all seems fine so i go to get my download to send over to google but instead of it getting my products together it loads a small box with my main page loaded up?? (shown in attached screenshot) any ideas what i could have done wrong??
    FIXED THIS ISSUE turns out captain genius here forgot to upload the file googlefroogle.php moment i did this pressed confirm and it works like a charm, now to test it out by uploading to google, seen something about maximum description of 500 characters but i have many with 1200 characters

Plugin Contributions

im starting to feel a huge headache coming on curtesy of google here can anyone help me understand why not a single one of my items has actually been accepted by google? i get the following report....

Item Errors - 470 items with errors 470 items affected
    Invalid quantity value (233 errors)

Google Checkout requires a quantity greater than zero (0).
    Examples: Examples:
    Item Nr. Line No. Value
    112 1,672
    120 1,792
    137 2,047
    144 2,152
    157 2,347
    Google Checkout not supported by item type (233 errors)

Currently, Google Checkout is only supported for Products and Vehicles item types.
    Item Nr. Line No.
    112 1,672
    120 1,792
    137 2,047
    144 2,152
    157 2,347
    Encoding problem in attribute: description (3 errors)

Some of the characters in your items seem to be invalid. Please verify that all the characters in your feed are valid for your selected encoding.
    Item Nr. Line No. Value
    45 680 Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (HIN) evolves the current street racing scene, letting players experience the culture of the real-life HIN tour, the nation€(tm)s largest lifestyle custom car show in an intense racing experience. Featuring track and drift racing at real world locations around the globe, next-generation AI and unparalleled vehicle customisation, Juiced 2: HIN brings street racing to life, allowing players to test their skills at live street racing events against a back-drop of DJs, models and musicians. Groundbreaking new features include addictive drift/powersliding races and Driver DNA that tracks gamers€(tm) personal driving traits. These profiles, along with the profiles of select celebrities, will be available for download across all online gaming systems. Racing developer Juice Games has evolved the game-play that revolutionised online racing, giving players the power to create their car, assemble their crew and put it all on the line in intense pink slip and crew races. Gamers will also be able to bet cash on each event, bringing a gambling element to the game that greatly increases the importance of each race.
    94 1,415 The Omnitrix is in Your Control. An inter-dimensional crisis threatens to swallow the Earth into limitless darkness and Ben Tennyson suddenly finds that his alien powers have been stolen. As Ben and his family set out to recapture the source of his amazing abilities, they encounter armies of otherworldly minions and uncover a plot to suck the Earth into the Null Void. Now you can join the Tennyson€(tm)s on an adventure across the United States to recover the lost pieces of the Omnitrix while battling villains from the show, including Kevin 11, Dr. Animo and more. In this time of chaos, it€(tm)s up to you to find some answers and save the Earth from ultimate destruction. Product Description Take control of the Omnitrix and play as 5 different alien heroes from the show, including Four Arms, Heatblast, Cannonbolt, Wildvine and XLR8 Collect experience points to upgrade your characters and unlock over 80 combo moves Venture to 14 different levels and unlock 4 challenge locations Challenge your friends in battle mode or play together in 2-player co-op mode Unlock additional content including character skins, show clips and never-before-seen concept art PSP : Special unlockable content
    178 2,675 Havok physics engine provides lifelike physical reactions on both characters and environments New and improved weapons, such as grenade launchers, sticky mines, smoke grenades and flash bangs New character actions enable players to force enemies to take cover with €˜blind fire€(tm) or protect health with the new €˜human shield€(tm) features Underwater physics allows players to experience 360 degrees of water navigation to explore shipwrecks and target enemies with new underwater weapons like the bolt pistol and spear gun Improved buddy mechanics New mini-game features, brand new to the Syphon Filter franchise All-new story written by Greg Rucka, critically acclaimed author of comic books and novels (Batman, Gotham Central, Queen and Country) All-new soundtrack featuring award winning composer Azam Ali
    Offer too big (1 error)

Your feed contains offers which are too big. These offers will be dropped.
    Item Nr.