Page 104 of 357 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Thank you for the quick reply. I did do those things in a sort of "winging it" spirit....I must have been around the zencart block a few times, I guess after all....

Rather than install a new mod I'd like to make sure I'm getting the right results from this one. Is the xml file supposed to just be a column of code and not in rows and columns? If so, how does one verify the feed is accurate?
    Last edited by athena; 8 Jul 2008 at 05:41 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Make sure all your files uploaded, and is in to the correct folders. If you are using the over ride system, make sure you change the name to match your over ride.

Hello,
    What overide files do you mean? I have looked for files under template folder, and I cannot find any?

Can you be clear?
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

What I was saying is if you renamed your admin folder in your Root directory you need to make sure you rename the admin folder in the google_base_feeder folder to match it. Like I have my admin folder Rename to tighting up own security, so that would be using a part of a override system.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 9 Jul 2008 at 01:49 AM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Can anybody help me on my problem

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pzgoozi View Post
    so since the day i installed worpress when i wanna update or create google data feed i get this erro : Error: Yes is not a valid feed template and also on the tittle of the page says: Wordpress > error..please help me on that

thanks
    can anybody help my problem please

Plugin Contributions

athena when you go to admin/tools/Google Base Feeder and Create Product Feed , does it create one? If it does you can then view your product feed file to see whats there before you go over to google to upload it, or if your host lets you, you can upload it from your admin. If you have it installed right it will create a xml feed file. As for the txt file I have not been able to create one with this Module. I can with the quick update Module.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. No, I can't take advantage of the ftp features with my host.

Yes, I can see the preview but it is too time consuming to look at the feed that way. I have to study this a little and come up with a new plan.

I made some assumptions based on what I was used to with old version of Google Froogle we've been using since 06. It produced a txt file and then I would preview it in ms excell, format it there to match the changing protocals from Google Base, and then update that file with our new products and sale prices with each upload. (not too time consuming, eh?)

The new xml file opened right up in excell so i said "Yeah!" and didn't pay attention to the "xml" and assumed it was "xls"

Just used to verifying at a glance by scrolling through the records of products that all my duckies are in a row ;) before I upload it.

Plugin Contributions

My main concern is that i'm missing about 100 products in my trial feed.

Plugin Contributions

The current status:

I’m running 1.3.8a ZenCart with the following plugins (add-ons)
    Easy Populate - Image Handler2 - Fast and Easy Checkout - Live Chat (Customer Service)
    I have downloaded, and installed, Google Base feeder (Numinex) version 1.6.16, I have copied and pasted the sql file after manually deleting google base and google froogle files from the database. I can now create both product and downloadable feed files.

The Problem:

I can’t get the files to upload from the Google Base Feeder but I can manually upload the generated files by browsing from Googles “Manual Upload” link. The files are accepted and 631 out of 662 products are accepted by Google. This is no problem.
    I, obviously would like to be able to upload from my Admin panel. When I attempt to upload the files from Admin, I get: no response from server, per this:Network Error
    1. Unable to read URL from host www.shopsbyron.com: no response from server

I’m not sure whether the problem is at my end or my settings in Google. I note that the Google setting has me for “Manual upload”, which works when I do it from their end. I have attempted to confirm that this is the proper setting when not running Magic SEO (automatic), but it would appear it’s o.k.

I have searched both Numinex and the ZenCart sites but can’t locate a similar posted issue and reply. Hope I’m not duplicating an issue!

Any suggestions would be more than greatly apprciated. Hope it’s not something that is directly attributable to my advanced years!!

Thanks! Ron

Plugin Contributions

My main concern is that i'm missing about 100 products in my trial feed.
    I understand what you are saying, and I have never been able to get this Module to index all my product either. Almost all of them, but not all of them for some reason. The one's that do I'm counting on them to do the job for the one's that don't if that makes since. Sorry I am not able to help you.

Originally Posted by pzgoozi
    so since the day i installed worpress when i wanna update or create google data feed i get this erro : Error: Yes is not a valid feed template and also on the tittle of the page says: Wordpress > error..please help me on that

thanks
    pzgoozi
    You may find your answer, or you can ask your question here on his web site.
    http://www.numinix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6