Page 115 of 357 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3563

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

Looks like this is the issue with Google Base FTP account. Just tried to ftp from shell and it's not accepting FTP credentials. Must be what Google states here:

Your FTP account hasn't become active
    You may be unable to log in when attempting to connect too soon after creating or editing your FTP account. It takes a couple of hours for new FTP account information to become active.
    Case Badges by Techiant

Once I waited "long enough", the login was granted. I run the script and actually saw the xml on Google's FTP site. After couple of minutes file disappeared from there and in my Google Base account, under feeds I see this message: "You do not have any data feeds."

Where do datafeeds uploaded using this method appear in Google Base account? I need to see the status to make sure it succeeded.
    Case Badges by Techiant

Plugin Contributions

I am having a problem with my Google Base Feeder not showing in the Tools section of Zen Cart Admin. I am running Zen Cart v1.3.8. and Google Base Feeder v 1.7.0a 10.18.2008 . I am able to get into the Google Base Configuration screen to make changes with no problem. I have tried uploading a new copy of Google Base Feeder to my server. I then uninstalled and installed the SQL patch multiple times with no success. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I am having a problem with my Google Base Feeder not showing in the Tools section of Zen Cart Admin. I am running Zen Cart v1.3.8. and Google Base Feeder v 1.7.0a 10.18.2008 . I am able to get into the Google Base Configuration screen to make changes with no problem. I have tried uploading a new copy of Google Base Feeder to my server. I then uninstalled and installed the SQL patch multiple times with no success. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
    Maybe this will help you. Go to your PhpMyAdmin/configuration/configuration_title
    Delete everything that deals with GOOGLE_FROOGLE
    then go to PhpMyAdmin/configuration_group/configuration_group/
    configuration_group_title
    and delete RSS Feed.
    This is not that hard to do but be very careful back up everything.
    Make sure all files and folders have uploaded to there right places and install the SQL patch code again. I had this problem when I first installed this and this is what I had to do.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

If using Magic SEO URLs on your website and you are not yet using the Magic SEO URLs Add-On by Numinix, please read the following post:

http://www.numinix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1321#1321

A bug was reported today regarding this issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also be developing the module to contain the new attributes for tax and shipping that Google has recently emailed all of its customers about.
    Last edited by numinix; 24 Oct 2008 at 07:13 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    I will also be developing the module to contain the new attributes for tax and shipping that Google has recently emailed all of its customers about.

Thanks so much. This is something that is definitely needed!
    Terry

Plugin Contributions

can the new version have a txt output option? xml just hasn't worked for us.

Plugin Contributions

Can this be modified to support feeds to google vehicles in addition to google products?

Thanks,
    Tina

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Maybe this will help you. Go to your PhpMyAdmin/configuration/configuration_title
    Delete everything that deals with GOOGLE_FROOGLE
    then go to PhpMyAdmin/configuration_group/configuration_group/
    configuration_group_title
    and delete RSS Feed.
    This is not that hard to do but be very careful back up everything.
    Make sure all files and folders have uploaded to there right places and install the SQL patch code again. I had this problem when I first installed this and this is what I had to do.

That is the solution to the configuration not displaying. For his problem he needs to make sure all of the admin files are uploading to the correctly named admin location and are uploading successfully.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I have installed the mod, but seem to be having a few problems. The main problem is when I am in Tools > GBF when I go to click the "you may view your product feed......" link there is no file domain_products.xml is there a file missing?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks,

Phil